- Acquisitions, Mergers, and Joint Ventures. // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p22
The article offers news briefs related to company mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures. Pelican Products Pty. Ltd. concluded a transaction to purchase Trimcast Pty. Ltd. Cherming Group PLC and Hinduja Group India plan to develop a business to serve the Indian defence and security market....
- Armored Vehicles Require Costly Upgrades. // Power Electronics Technology;Apr/May2013 Defense Electronics, pS31
The article discusses the report "Global Armored Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market 2013-2022" prepared by Visiongain showing the global market for upgrades and retrofits to armored vehicles will be worth 4.97 billion U.S dollars.
- Sheriff's office to add armored vehicle. Walsh, Erik // Malakoff News (TX);1/18/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that the Henderson County Commissioners in Texas has approved the purchase of a Ballistic Engineered Armored Response Counter Attack Truck (BearCat) which will be used in addressing emergency situations.
- Armored car service providers directory. // San Diego Business Journal;01/26/98, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p18
Presents a directory of armored car service providers for the San Diego, California area.
- When the Wheels Fall Off. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jan2007, Issue 650, p2
The article presents an instructional material on the maintenance of Stryker armored vehicle.
- Two PUMA AIFVs on Their Way to Norway. // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, Special section p16
The article reports that the German Office of Defence Procurement and Industry in Germany have agreed to conduct climatic test for PUMA Armored Infantry Fighting Vehicle (AIFV) for extremely cold conditions in Norway.
- Additional 70 DUROs for the Swiss Army. Forkert, André // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, Special section p17
The article reports on the contract awarded by the General Dynamic European Land Systems (GDELS) by the Swiss Army for the delivery of additional 70 DUrable RObust (DURO) armored personnel vehicles (APCs) for Swiss Global Mobility Task Force (GMTF).
- CIO to Bid the ADF Land 400 Programme. // Military Technology;2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that Iveco-Oto Melara Consortium has made a bid to provide the Australian Army's Land 400 program with its range of armored vehicles.
- Correction. // AutoWeek;11/11/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 22, p13
A correction to the article "Safe Guard" appearing in the October 11, 2013 issue of industry publication "AutoWeek" is presented.
- Strykerâ€¦ Turbocharged PM. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep2008, Issue 670, p2
The article offers instructions for maintaining stryker's turbocharger.