- Armored Vehicles Require Costly Upgrades. // Power Electronics Technology;Apr/May2013 Defense Electronics, pS31
The article discusses the report "Global Armored Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market 2013-2022" prepared by Visiongain showing the global market for upgrades and retrofits to armored vehicles will be worth 4.97 billion U.S dollars.
- When the Wheels Fall Off. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jan2007, Issue 650, p2
The article presents an instructional material on the maintenance of Stryker armored vehicle.
- Strykerâ€¦ Turbocharged PM. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep2008, Issue 670, p2
The article offers instructions for maintaining stryker's turbocharger.
- Sheriff's office to add armored vehicle. Walsh, Erik // Malakoff News (TX);1/18/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that the Henderson County Commissioners in Texas has approved the purchase of a Ballistic Engineered Armored Response Counter Attack Truck (BearCat) which will be used in addressing emergency situations.
- Correction. // AutoWeek;
A correction to the article "Safe Guard" appearing in the October 11, 2013 issue of industry publication "AutoWeek" is presented.
- CIO to Bid the ADF Land 400 Programme. // Military Technology;2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that Iveco-Oto Melara Consortium has made a bid to provide the Australian Army's Land 400 program with its range of armored vehicles.
- Two PUMA AIFVs on Their Way to Norway. // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, Special section p16
The article reports that the German Office of Defence Procurement and Industry in Germany have agreed to conduct climatic test for PUMA Armored Infantry Fighting Vehicle (AIFV) for extremely cold conditions in Norway.
- Additional 70 DUROs for the Swiss Army. Forkert, André // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, Special section p17
The article reports on the contract awarded by the General Dynamic European Land Systems (GDELS) by the Swiss Army for the delivery of additional 70 DUrable RObust (DURO) armored personnel vehicles (APCs) for Swiss Global Mobility Task Force (GMTF).
- Too Short to Tow. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Mar2008, Issue 664, p2
The article provides an answer to a question asking advice on how should a Stryker armored vehicle be hauled without the short tow bar, NSN 2540-00-936-7801, damaging the vehicle's slat armor.