Good vision from Oscar
- Kline in like Flynn for 'Robin' Sneider, Jeff // Daily Variety;10/11/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 9, p1
The article reports that Oscar winner Kevin Kline will star in the film "The Last of Robin Hood" as screen legend Errol Flynn.
- Emergency smoke hood. // Design News;3/25/91, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p80
Reports that biomedical engineer Terry Haber designed an emergency smoke hood that prevents smoke inhalation during aircraft accidents. Allowing passengers to keep their eyes open during escape; Protection against toxic fumes; Mylar hood; Heat-resistant window; Charcoal filter; Attachment to...
- Automotive Nylons for Body Panels & Acoustics. // Plastics Technology;May2004, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p29
Introduces a line of nylon materials for automotive exterior body panels and under-hood acoustic insulation from Rhodia Engineering Plastics. Features of the nylons.
- Acoustic protection. // Printing World;7/15/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 3, p27
Reports that Smyth-Home is delivering its B3 Acson range of folders with added interlocking features on the acoustic hoods.
- SUPERCHARGED BIMOTA. Cathcart, Alan // Australian Motorcycle News;8/15/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that Bimota SpA has asked Ducati Motor Holding SpA for supplies of the Panigale engine for a future Bimota model range based on the all-new 1199 motor.
- Haas confrms Ferrari engine. // Autosport;9/11/2014, Vol. 217 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the confirmation by American Formula One Team owner Gene Haas that automobile manufacturer Ferrari SpA will be supplying engines for the team in 2016.
- F IS FOR FIAT. Kirby, Cameron // Australian Auto Action;12/18/2014, Issue 1622, p8
The article reports that the engine for the new for 2015 category at the inaugural Australian F4 Championship will be supplied by Italian manufacturer Fiat SpA.
- MARUTI WORKING ON OWN DIESEL ENGINES. // Car India;Jan2014, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. is preparing to create a family of diesel engines to replace the MultiJet diesel engines supplied by Italian car firm Fiat Automobiles SpA.
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems boosts aerospace test abilities. // Noise & Vibration Worldwide;Apr2015, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the expansion of the vibration measurement capabilities of aerospace company, Lockheed Martin for testing satellite systems with a 450-channel PULSEâ„¢ vibro-acoustic data acquisition system supplied by engineering company BrÃ¼el & KjÃ¦r.