Curvy carousel now in stainless steel
- Monitoring your support. // Architectural Record;Dec2006, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p217
The article offers information on the Ellipta flat screen monitor support system from Hafele America.
- Key to removable locks. // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p23
Introduces Hafele's simplified removable cylinder locking system for office desking.
- Hafele's redesigned Mobile Design bus debuts. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec98, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p14
Highlights the debut of the Mobile Design Center of Hafele America Co. at the Fall International Furnishings Market in October 1998. Comments from Philip Martin, product/marketing manager for Hafele America of Archdale; Products featured at the design center.
- ENTRIES SOUGHT FOR 2007 KLINE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb2007, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p20
The article invites entrants for the 2007 American Society of Furniture Designers (ASFD) David Kline Memorial Scholarship Design Contest in the U.S. Entrants are asked to submit one design project themed upon HÃ¤fele's Tab A Honeycomb connector. The top three winner will be given scholarships...
- HÃ¤fele America launches redesigned website. // Furniture/Today;10/5/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p93
The article reviews the website related to the furniture industry located at HÃ¤fele.com/US. by HÃ¤fele America Co.
- Kitchen & bath. // Interior Design;10/31/98, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p190
Presents information on kitchen & bath fixture. Attachable accessories included in the stainless steel backsplash of Hafele; Design of the washbasin offered by Duravit; Products included in the Golf series of kitchen accessories offered by Gusa.
- HÃ„FELE AMERICA TO CO-SPONSOR ASFD SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2005, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p18
The article reports that the American Society of Furniture Designers (ASFD) has announced the co-sponsorship of HÃ¤fele America Co. in the fifth annul ASFD David KIine Memorial Student Scholarship contest. The co-sponsorship of the company in the contest is its third involvement with the ASFD.
- HARDWARE ACTION. // Wood Products;Feb2014, Vol. 119 Issue 1, p36
The article evaluates several furniture products including Slido hardware from HÃ¤fele America Co., 115RC Linear Track System from Accuride International Inc. and a hinge system, Tiomos Impressa from Grass America Inc.
- Making the connection. // Wood Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p68
The article presents information on the changes in connector and honeycomb technology. HÃ¤fele America Co. chose to work with honeycomb panels--two overlay skins that sandwich a usually a cellulose honeycomb product--over lightweight panels, which are produced with a variety of fibers, like...