- The CostaRomantica's elegance is the key to its distinctive style. Major, Brian // Travel Agent;03/03/97 Supplement Cruise Desk, Vol. 285, p18
Features Costa Cruise Lines' ship CostaRomantica which embodies the cruise line's theme Cruising Italian Style. Description of the ship's interiors; Passenger mix in the cruise line; CostaRomantica's specialization in Mediterranean cruising; Target clientele; Public areas; Dining options; Shore...
- Sailing in style, Italian-style. Harrington, Ty // Travel Agent;1/3/94, Vol. 269 Issue 8, Cruise Desk p14
Features CostaRomantica, Costa Cruise Lines' flagship. Meeting the standards set by its sister ships; Target passengers; Cabins and public rooms; Ambience; Onboard service; Strongest selling points; Areas for improvement. INSET: Fast facts (CostaRomantica's features)..
- Costa to renovate cruise ports in Cuba. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;5/11/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p41
Reports on the agreement between Costa Crociere and the Cuban government to rehabilitate the ports of Havana, Cuba. American government reactions to the agreement.
- Costa Cruises. // AirGuide Online.com;12/14/2009, p9
The article offers information on the Grand Inaugural Cruise event conducted by cruise company Costa Crociere in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on February 23-26, 2010.
- Troubled cruise line to launch Costa Fascinosa on Saturday. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/3/2012, Issue 2115, p20
The article reports on Costa Cruises' delivery of its new flagship, the 3,800-passenger Costa Fascinosa this week in Venice, Italy.
- Costa Cruises. // AirGuide Business;2/22/2010, p5
The article reports on the plan of Costa Cruises to name the Costa Deliziosa at a ceremony coordinated by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on fFebruary 23, 2010.
- CostaAllegra: Spreading its wings and cruising to new ports. Zable, Stacey // Travel Agent;2/19/96, Vol. 278 Issue 11, Cruise Desk p18
Describes the passenger vessel, CostaAllegra and its cruise programs from Costa Cruise Lines. Itineraries; Target passengers; Food and beverage; Public rooms; Strongest selling point.
- Costa Cruises. // AirGuide Business;3/1/2010, p7
The article reports on the inauguration ceremony for the opening of the Costa Crociere's Costa Deliziosa that was held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Costa Cruises. // CruiseGuide;11/30/2009, p2
The article offers information on the decision by Costa Cruises to use Malta as homeport will increase tourist arrivals both by sea and air.