ISE expands into new ...1.5m Scandinavian pine cabinet factory
- Two injured in pine blaze. // Cabinet Maker;
Reports on two workers who were injured at pine furniture maker Chester Pine after a blaze destroyed the firm's Saltney, Clwyd factory in Wales. Circumstances behind the fire.
- Factory blaze. // Cabinet Maker;8/26/2005, Issue 5453, p8
Reports on the fire that destroyed Treetops Pine Furniture's factory in Birmingham, England.
- Jail sentence for pine theft. // Cabinet Maker;01/22/99, Issue 5122, p4
Reports on the imprisonment of two Durham Pine employees convicted of stealing furniture from the furniture chain's factory in Sunderland. England.
- Welsh move for Caerneagle. // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p4
Reports that furniture company Caerneagle Furniture will expand its manufacturing operations with the purchase of a refurbished factory in Caernarfon, Wales.
- Fire guts Copperfields. // Cabinet Maker;4/19/2002, Issue 5283, p2
Reports on the fire destroying the factory and warehouse of pine furniture firm Mr Copperfields. Cause of the fire; Amount of total damages; Number of fire incidents on the firm.
- Sofas will stay at MFI. Kidd, Andrew; Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;6/23/2006, Issue 5493, p3
The article reports that MFI Furniture Group PLC, the largest retailer of kitchen, bedroom and living room furniture in Great Britain, will continue selling upholstery products in its 200 retail outlets despite the impending closure of its Sofa Workshop factory in Llantrisant, Wales. Belfield...
- A triumph for flatpackers. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p31
Reports on the deal made by South Wales furniture maker, Triumph, to sell flatpack furniture to Sweden.
- Still pining for it. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p14
Reports the marketing performance of pine furniture in Great Britain. Affordability of pine furniture; Expansion of the production capacity of pine furniture; Citations on retailers of pine furniture; Designs of pine furniture.
- Wollemic Park. // American Nurseryman;2/1/95, Vol. 181 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the discovery of prehistoric trees in Wollemi National Park in New South Wales. Features of the Wollemi pines.