BeWise moves into furniture
- B&M announce overseas move. // Eastern Eye;4/4/2014, Issue 1245, p17
The article reports on the business expansion of discount chain, B&M beyond Great Britain.
- BHS move one up. // Housewares;Sep93, Issue 102, p3
Reports on British retail group Storehouse's creation of a chain of discount clothing and home products store to be called One Up. Low-pricing of product line; Conversions of existing BHS stores which have been underperforming; Intensification on speculations on the growth of lower-price, lower...
- Home Bargains offers bread for the first time. // British Baker;10/3/2014, p6
The article reports that the discount chain store Home Bargains has now offering bread products to its stores.
- Primark setzt Expansion in Deutschland fort. Nowicki, Jörg // Textilwirtschaft;11/21/2013, Issue 47, p4
The article announces the continued expansion of Irish clothing discount store chain Primark in Stuttgart, Kaiserslautern, and Weiterstadt, Germany.
- Surplus of fashion. Bennett, Laura L.; Buck, Michael // Grand Rapids Magazine;July97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p13
Reports on the opening of the RoCoCo's fifth discount designer boutique in Grand Rapids, Michigan in March 1997. Background on the RoCoCo chain of boutiques; Women's clothing products offered; Discounts offered.
- NE regionals upscale RTA mix. Andreoli, Teresa // Discount Store News;10/17/94, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p19
Reports on the upscale product mix carried by Northeastern regional discount chains in an attempt to differentiate their furniture departments from national discounters. Focus on expansions at the Caldor store in Long Island, New York; National discounters' tendency to cater to the general...
- Coordination key to strong bath biz. // Discount Store News;8/7/95, Vol. 34 Issue 15, pH14
Reports in the inclusion of the home center categories in discount stores in the United States. Expansion of the bath accessories business; Coordinated products; Sales performance.
- Mehr Action in Deutschland. Erlinger, Matthias // Textilwirtschaft;4/19/2012, Issue 16, p30
The article reports for the German fashion, textile, and clothing industry that Dutch discount retail chain Action is expanding its presence in Germany.
- Casual makeover is latest style trend. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;06/01/98, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p53
Discloses trends influencing the interior design ambience and menu offerings of family restaurant chains in the United States. Implementation of upscale changes in various aspects of the chains' business; Expansion in both in and outside home markets; Popularization of discount coupons or...