MBO at Manor House trio
- Leather steams ahead. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p8
Reports the sale of leather upholstery among stationary upholstery sales in the United States. Confidence of leather upholstery manufacturers to the market status of leather; Stabilization of prices of leather upholstery; Double-digit sales growth of leather upholstery manufacturers.
- Natuzzi set for sales boost. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p5
Reports on the projected increase in upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi's sales for the year 2000.
- Mayo adding leather program. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p76
Reports the sale of leather of Mayo upholstery manufacturer in the U.S.
- Leather producers hope SF sets positive trend for year. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;1/28/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p16
Reports the market potential of leather upholstery manufacturers in San Francisco, California. Popularity of leather upholsteries; Forecast of quarterly sales; Venture of furniture manufacturers into leather upholstery making.
- Market surprisingly strong in upholstery. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p16
Reports the confidence of upholstery manufacturers on sales performance in the United States. Aggressive plans of upholstery producers for the market; Amusement on the dealers attendance; Opportunity for retailers sharpen the facets of upholstery business.
- Tough times and reorganisation prompt layoffs at upholstery firms. Lloyd, Mim // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p3
Reports on two Britain-based upholstery manufacturing firms' dismissal of employees. Buoyant Upholstery; Frayling Furniture; Production restructuring and drop in sales cited as factors.
- Natuzzi sales up. // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p1
Reports the increase in the sales of upholstery maker, Natuzzi in Europe.
- Upholstery makers ready for better 2nd half. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p17
Reports the preparation of upholstery manufacturers for the second half of the year 2002 in the U.S. Economic conditions of high technology companies; Prospects of an increase in upholstery sales by the American Furniture Manufacturers Association; Upholstery designs from Coleman of California.
- Excelsior adds sales reps. // Furniture/Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p22
Reports on the additional of several sales representatives at case goods and leather upholstery manufacturer Excelsior Designs in North Amityville, New York.