Rain, traffic and Watford gap foil to spoil Intohome
- Intohome takes in floor and furniture shows. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p3
Report that the Intohome Floor and Furniture Collection will be added to the May, 1998 Intohome exhibition at Tatton Park in Manchester. Reference to the previous plans for the floor and furniture collection; What the Furniture Collection featured; Estimated amount of people expected to...
- Bill Davis sells Intohome. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p3
Reports on Intohome fabrics exhibition founder Bill Davis' sale of the show to EMAP.
- Attendance on the increase at Intohome. // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p2
Reports on the increase in the attendance to the Intohome furniture exhibition held on May 10-11, 1998 due to its transfer to Tatton Park in Great Britain. Increase in the number of overseas buyers; Complaints about the relocated venue.
- More foreign firms at Intohome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p8
Spotlights the Intohome, a furniture exhibition at Tatton Park in England. International firms participating in the show; Products featured at the show.
- Birmingham Fair Adds Two Shows. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2002 Part 1, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the shows to be added at the 2002 Autumn Fair Birmingham. Details on the Intohome exhibition; Housewares 2002 exhibition.
- Summer living. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p16
Reports on the Intohome furniture accessories show in Birmingham, England. Flower-themed bed linens; Pillow accessories; Velvet curtains; Tactile fabrics for throwpillows.
- Intohome unveils catwalk collections. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p4
Reports the decision on a convergence of fashion and home furnishings in the Intohome exhibitions in Great Britain. Revamp of the exhibitions; Introduction of catwalk shows; Possibility of a shift of venue of the exhibitions.
- Intohome faces same-dates rival show for 1998. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p2
Reports that Intohome, the United Kindgom's home furnishing show is schedule to open the 1998 exhibition on the same day as the Paragon Exhibitions entitled, Hometex. Comments from Paragon director, Philip Mead; What Paragon is offering exhibitors in terms of space cost; Dates of the shows;...
- Intohome will be 25% bigger at Tatton Park. // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p4
Discloses that the 1998 furniture exhibition Intohome will be held on Tatton Park in Knutsford, England on May 10-13, 1998. Comparison of its exhibition space from its previous location; Activities for attendees.