- 1996 Long Island Book of Lists. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/1/96, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p1
Presents information on the `1996 Long Island Book of Lists.' Business and professional rankings in the book.
- Great Restaurants publishes fifth edition. Carroll, Mary // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);09/01/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 35, p36A
Reports on the publication of the fifth edition of the annual 'Great Restaurants of Long Island' glossy magazine, published by Morris and Rosalie Sendor. Content of the 2001 edition; Long Island, New York restaurants included.
- Sendor toasts Long Island's top restaurants. McCollough, Kathy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/01/97, Vol. 44 Issue 48, p57
Presents developments related to restaurants in Long Island, New York as of December 1997. Launching of the book `Great Restaurants of Long Island,' by Morris Sendor; Community tree lighting event at the Maidstone Arms; Holiday gala for corporate gatherings at the Hilton Hotel in Huntington;...
- The Bibliography of New Scholarly Books: U.S. LOCAL HISTORY, LATIN AMERICA, CANADA. // Reference & Research Book News;Oct2012, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p49
A bibliography on the subject of U.S. Local History, Latin America, Canada is presented which includes the books "Landmarks and Historic Sites of Long Island," by Ralph F. Brady, "Princeton Impressions," by Robert Gambee and "Swedes in Michigan," by Rebecca J. Mead.
- Eire is just grand, but please hold the spuds. Carroll // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/12/99, Vol. 46 Issue 46, p47A
Focuses on news related to business enterprises in and around Long Island, New York, current as of November 12, 1999. Includes visit of a Long Island resident to Ireland; Availability of the year 2000 edition of `Great Restaurants of Long Island.'
- Find collectibles with brand new Long Island map. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;09/01/97, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p29
Reports on the publication of `Antiques and Collectibles on Long Island,' a new guide and map to antique and collectible dealers in Long Island, New York. Total number of listings; Availability of the publication from the Long Island Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Long Island prosperity as easy as 1-2-3. Townsend, Paul // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/30/98, Vol. 45 Issue 44, p35A
Opinion. Focuses on three events in Long Island, New York State affecting economic development in the area. Includes survey finding three university officials in the area among the highest paid in the United States; Features of the book `Long Island: Our History'; First anniversary gala of the...
- Lost Trolleys of Queens and Long Island. Kos, Sayre C. // Trains;Jan2008, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p80
The article reviews the book "Lost Trolleys of Queens and Long Island," by Stephen L. Meyers.
- Crossing the Sound: The Rise of Atlantic American Communities in Seventeenth-Century Eastern Long Island. Goodfriend, Joyce D. // American Historical Review;Dec2005 Supplement, Vol. 110, p1524
The article reviews the book "Crossing the Sound: The Rise of Atlantic American Communities in Seventeenth-Century Eastern Long Island," by Faren R. Siminoff.