- Cloud service cuts costs, pumps up sales. Arnold, Stephen E. // Smart Business South Florida;Jul2009, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p6
The article reviews the web site www.squarespace.com.
- FIND YOUR VOICE. // American Salon;Dec2011, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p16
The article reviews the web site for beauty professionals, located at www.StylistVoice.com, which is a community-based social networking site where beauty professionals can exchange inspirational ideas and information through images, video and discussion forums.
- Join Others. // Backpacker;Jun2009, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p88
The article reviews the website, located at meetup.com.
- The Next-Generation CoP is Almost Here. // AHIMA Advantage;Aug2009, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p13
The article reviews the web site Communities of Practice (CoP) from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- Search & Respond Enhances Connectivity. // Exceptional Parent;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p16
The article reviews the web site Bright Beacon, located at www.brightbeacon.org.
- LinkedIn Relationships Matter. Lewis, Wendy // Plastic Surgery Practice;May2011, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p46
The article reviews the social network Web site LinkedIn.
- Tweetminster. Weissberg, Tim // New Media Age;8/6/2009, p44
The article reviews the web site tweetminster.co.uk from Tweetminster.
- Twitter mobile site is better but falls short of its full potential. GRILL, ANDREW // New Media Age;1/14/2010, p29
The article reviews the mobile web site of online social network Twitter at mobile.twitter.com.
- TAG! YOU'RE IT! EXPERIENCING DELICIOUS.COM AT YOUR LIBRARY--INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL BOOKMARKING. Green, Carrie // Kentucky Libraries;Winter2010, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p4
The article reviews the web site Delicious Social Bookmarking in Libraries, located at www.delicious.com.