THE DEVELOPMENT OF MORAL EDUCATION IN MALAYSIA
- Pharmacogenomics in the Curricula of Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy in the United States. Murphy, John E.; Green, James S.; Adams, Laura A; Squire, Robert B.; Kuo, Grace M.; McKay, Alan // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;Feb2010, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p1
Objectives. To assess the breadth, depth, and perceived importance of pharmacogenomics instruction and level of faculty development in this area in schools and colleges of pharmacy in the United States. Methods. A questionnaire used and published previously was further developed and sent to...
- ICE 2007 Preshow Short Courses. // JCT CoatingsTech;Sep2007, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p16
Descriptions of several short courses offered at the 2007 International Coatings Expo (ICE) are presented which include "Pigment Science and Applications," "Fundamentals of Polymer Technology" and "Guidelines for Coating Formulations."
- COOLPEACE SYLLABI OF DISCIPLINES. // Romanian Journal for Baltic & Nordic Studies/Revista Romana de S;2015, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p7
The article presents a description of different language courses including Finnish, Danish and English languages.
- Editorial. Osman, Kamisah // Asian Social Science;Nov2013, Vol. 9 Issue 16, preceding p1
The article discusses various reports published with the issue which includes the implementation of outdoor education in teaching and learning science, Malaysian curriculum planning and development, and teacher education programme.
- Developing a Course Maintenance Process for Your Online Courses. Shank, Patti // Distance Education Report;4/15/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p8
The article offers tips on how to develop a maintenance process for online courses. It states that institutions, which do not have enough formal process in maintaining their online courses, should consider developing a formal maintenance process that includes elements like course objectives,...
- INVOLVING THE COMMUNITY IN IMPLEMENTING CULTURAL PLURALISM. Williams, Charles T. // Educational Leadership;Dec74, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p170
Focuses on the need of involving communities in implementing cultural pluralism in the school curriculum in the U.S. during 1970s. Role of communities in multicultural education; Steps taken by multiethnic committee in implementing cultural pluralism in the school curriculum; Things to be known...
- Alcohol dependence and pharmacologic treatment. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;3/1/2007 Supplement, Vol. 64, pS30
The article presents a course outline on alcohol dependence and pharmacologic treatment for continuing education in the U.S. It offers information of the learning objectives for the course such as to be able to define and identify symptoms of alcohol dependence, identify medications approved by...
- The Course Syllabus: Contract, Culture, and Compass. Zucker, Kiren Dosanjh; Baker-Schena, Lori; Pak, Mira // Teaching Professor;Jan2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p3
The article offers tips on making a course syllabus. It states that on the first class session, the instructor could present the syllabus as a contract to be signed by the students to underscore the responsibilities it spells out for them. It notes that the syllabus should build a classroom...
- Establishing Relevance. Fox, Jeff // Teaching Professor;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p1
The article suggests various ways on how to establish relevance between course activities and future lives of students to boost their interest to participate in the course. It states that learning outcomes should be included in the syllabi and classroom discussion. It also mentions the need to...