Top Five Largest Electrical Distributors of 2012
- ALPHABETICAL GUIDE TO THE TOP 200 ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTORS. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jun2012, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p38
A list of the top electrical distributors in an alphabetical order including WESCO International Inc., Graybar Electric Co. and Rexel Holdings USA Inc. is presented.
- Top 200 Electrical Distributors of 2012 Article. // Electrical Wholesaling Exclusive Insight;6/20/2012, p2
A chart is presented that shows the top 200 electrical distributors of 2012, including Sonepar North America, WESCO International Inc., and Graybar Electric Co. Inc.
- A LOOK AT THE LARGEST. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jun2013, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on several electrical distributors in the 2013. It informs about Philadelphia based company Sonepar North America that has acquired Salt Lake City based Codale Electric Supply in 2012. It mentions Dallas based Rexel Holdings USA that purchased Beaverton based Piatt...
- A LOOK INSIDE THE LARGEST. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jun2012, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p26
The article presents information on the largest distributors of the eclectic industries in the year 2012. The largest electrical distributors in the U.S. include WESCO International Inc. in Irving, Texas, Graybar Electric Co. in Saint Louis, Missouri and Rexel in Dallas, Texas. Information on...
- Electrical Wholesaling's Top 200 Electrical Distributors Reveal Growth Plans for 2014. Lucy, Jim // Electrical Marketing;5/23/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p1
The article presents a list of the 25 largest electrical distributors in the U.S. on the Top 200 of "Electrical Wholesaling" list, which is topped by Sonepar North America and WESCO Distribution Inc. Topics discussed include the number of new branches opened in 2013 as a sign of reinvestment,...
- DATAMONITOR: Anixter International Inc. // Anixter International Inc SWOT Analysis;Jul2009, p1
A company profile of Anixter International Inc., a company engaged in the distribution of communications, specialty wire as well as cable products based in Glenview, Illinois is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including head office address, contact...
- Anixter expands Asian presence with 2 India offices. // Wire Journal International;Jan2005, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p10
Reports that wire and cable distributor Anixter International Inc. has expanded its Asia Pacific business unit with the opening of two locations in India. Number of products manufactured; Valuation of inventories in warehouses; Web site operation.
- Anixter Agrees to Buy Tri-Ed for Security Platform and Residential Market Access. // Electrical Marketing;8/22/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p1
The article discusses Anixter International Inc.'s 420-million-dollar pending acquisition of distributor Tri-Ed from private equity Audax Group. It notes that the transaction will allow global distributor of communication and security products Anixter to establish a position in the residential...
- Cost-variance index. Ander, Mark; Henry, John // Electrical Wholesaling;Nov98, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p18
Describes the Cost-Variance Index for distributors in the electrical industry in the United States in 1998. Increase for the third quarter; Commodity group that served as moderating factor; Expectations for fourth quarter.