New companies and locations
- CNE Questions. // Healthcare Risk Management;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p84
A quiz concerning medical care risk management in the U.S. is presented.
- Don't fail to communicate critical test results. Spath, Patrice // Hospital Peer Review;Apr2008, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p58
The article addresses the problems encountered by healthcare organizations in the U.S. in communicating critical test results.
- A guide to upcoming major medical meetings. Londino, Kathleen; Riemschneider, Bea // Medical Marketing & Media;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p46
Lists meetings, conventions and exhibits related to the medical profession scheduled from September 1997 to August 1998 in the United States. Sponsors; Specialties; Estimated attendance; Locations; Contact information.
- Few problems with therapeutic switches. Dickinson, James G. // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep97, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p28
Reports that only few Medwatch reports have been submitted to the US Food and Drug Administration in response to the agency's request last March 1997 seeking adverse consequences of therapeutic switches.
- Information and resources. // Medical Marketing & Media;Oct97, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p121
Reports on developments in the healthcare industry as of October 1997 in the United States. Includes Scott-Levin's launching of a Web site on industry news and analysis; V2 Inc.'s launching of a service called Strategic Account Management; Pharmacia & Upjohn's launching of a Web site for...
- Media news. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p24
Present news brief relating to pharmaceutical industries, while focusing on medical care in the United States. Features of the SilverPlatter Education company's Primary Web site; Details on the PPR Incorporation/SCP Communications Incorporated merger; Information on the material available on...
- Blues: Access on states' health agendas. Hicks, Glen Thomas // AHA News;02/05/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p2
Focuses on the results of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association's Annual State Legislative Health Care and Insurance Issues 2000, Survey of Plans report, which was released in February 2001. Trends in state legislative issues concerning health care; Top proposals for the regulation of health...
- New Congress hits the floor running. Kostreski, Farah // AHA News;1/9/95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the prospects for health care and welfare reforms in the United States in light of the power struggle between the Republican-dominated House of Congress and President Clinton's Democrat-filled White House. Need for consensus on health care policies; Disparity in the health care...
- News clips. // AHA News;1/9/95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p1
Presents a list of developments on the health care industry in the United States as of January 9, 1995. Texas' lawsuit against federal government for health care, education and other costs of illegal immigrants; Settlement of illegal physician kickback case; Settlement of a case between a...