- SOCIAL SCIENCE INPUTS TO PUBLIC POLICY FORMATION: MASSACHUSETTS AND THE UNIT PRICING REGULATIONS. Wax, Saul Barry // Advances in Consumer Research;1975, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p915
The Consumers' Council regulates unit pricing on a state-wide basis. The Council constantly explores ways in which unit pricing information may be made both more accessible and more meaningful to consumers. In June, 1974, the Council held public hearings, and based upon the testimony presented...
- Cleanup in Aisle 4! Boswell, Laurie // Scholastic Math;1/24/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p12
Presents a practice test on unit prices.
- Known vs. Unknown Costs. Marshutz, Scott // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;May2002, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p24
Focuses on the result of the survey concerning the combination of pricing methods used by the contractors in the U.S. Pricing preferences of the contractors; Use of flat rates for service and repair jobs; Implementation of the pricing system to the buyers.
- PRICE FORMATION UNDER THE NINTH FIVE-YEAR PLAN. Komin, A. // Problems of Economics;Oct72, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p23
Comments that the urgency of resolving questions pertaining to the further improvement of price formation stems from the greater role played by prices in the system for the economic management of production. Two aims of the revision of wholesale prices; Factor that improved the quality of price...
- The Changing Definition of Unit Prices: Another Blow to the Government's Efforts to Keep the Public Informed? // Army Lawyer;Dec2001, Issue 348, p13
Focuses on the revision of the Part 15 of the Federal Acquisition Regulations in the U.S. Change on the definition of unit price; Details on the McDonnell Douglas versus National Aeronautics and Space Administration case; Rules for K visas for spouses and children of U.S. citizens.
- INDIAN SCENE. // Chemical Business;Nov2001, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p44
Reports business developments in India as of November 2001. Organization of officers by the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers; Delay on the pricing policy of the government; Amendment of the Drugs and Cosmetic Rules.
- Math by the Gallon. Cohen, Russell // Scholastic Math;12/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
Presents a mathematical activity on how to determine the unit price difference of gasoline with other liquid products available in the United States.
- Adelaide state of the market. Corrigan, Majella // Australian House & Garden;Aug2003, Issue 8, p230
Over the past two years in Adelaide, South Australia there has been increased development in high-density units and there are some signs of oversupply. Capital growth is expected to be slower, but the oversupply situation is nowhere near as drastic as along the east coast and experts don't...
- Learning Unit Prices in an Unfamiliar Currency. Juliusson, Asgier; Gamble, Amelie; Gärling, Tommy // Advances in Consumer Research - European Conference Proceedings;2006, Vol. 7, p495
An abstract of the article "Learning Unit Prices in an Unfamiliar Currency," by Asgeir Juliusson, Amelie Gamble and Tommy GÃ¤rling is presented.