- FIX JOB. // Waste News;05/04/98, Vol. 3 Issue 51, p12
Discusses the steps taken by Hillsborough County, Florida to tackle its waste collection billing system. Use of an assessment system for billing waste collections; Evaluation of the number of residents not paying for the waste services; Announcement of revised pickup schedules by Waste...
- Claims software. // Credit Management;Feb2000, p15
Informs on the updated JustClaim software produced by Nick Moon (Software Services), which helps a company get paid on time. Guide to court procedures as a result of the Woolf reforms in Great Britain.
- Anglian Water keeps Tally. // Credit Management;May2009, p13
The article reviews the Tallyman debt management and collection software.
- Contemporary collections. Totty, Patrick // Credit Union Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p54
Discusses the application of credit union collections software. Tracking feature of the software; Data that collections software can track; Sources of the data; Benefits of using the collections software.
- Cash collection. // Credit Management;Sep2000, p18
Reports on Semplis' launching of the Collector software aimed at improving cash collection facilities and results. Software functions and features; Potential applications.
- Making Sure 'the Check is in the Mail' O'Donnell, Kathie // Treasury & Risk Management;Dec2003/Jan2004, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p19
Reports on the advantages and benefits of using collection software. Speedy collection of accounts; Reduction in day sales outstanding; Drop in the number of needed collection staff; List of collections software companies in the U.S.
- Up in the clouds. // Credit Management;Dec2013, p18
The article offers information on the involvement of cloud technology in debt collection industry. It mentions that cloud softwares allow a company to manage its debtors, clients, and operators on a common platform at same time. It informs about the cloud-based debt collection system DebtView...
- Everything in its time. Hoff, John R.; Peterson, Paul T. // Mortgage Banking;Jun97, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p34
Features the computer software `EarlyIndicator,' a delinquent loan management tool developed by the US Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. and the Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corp. Introduction of the product to the mortgage loan servicing industry; Ranking of delinquencies according to their...
- DEBT COLLECTION: MORE MONEY, LESS TIME. // Courts Today;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p30
This article discusses the use of software solution to improve courthouses' collection of fines and debts and boost revenue. Titanium ORE from CR Software allows each court to create processes within the system and helps collection staff to improve the work flow of every account. Another one is...