- UKRAINE: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Sep2011, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p5
No abstract available.
- Asia Pacific and Taiwan. // Credit Control;2002, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p22
Analyzes the financial risk in Asia Pacific and Taiwan. Regional risk indicators; Share price movements; Consumer confidence.
- TAIWAN. // Credit Control;2002, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p24
Analyzes the financial risk in Taiwan. Deterioration of payments performance; Improvements in economic indicators; Annual growth of industrial production.
- Taking risks in business: how useful are the theories? Singer, Alan // Accountancy;Aug81, Vol. 92 Issue 1056, p80
Discusses several analytical techniques to assess the risk in business and finance. Sensitivity analysis; Expected values and decision tree analysis; Standard deviation and the coefficient of variation; Effect of financial risk as measured by the gearing ratio; Portfolio theory and the concept...
- When it makes sense to sell. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/3/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 22, p1
Examines the risks involve in selling stocks. Validity of reason for buying stock; Availability of better alternatives; Financial position of company.
- PERU: RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Apr2012, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
The article presents the risk assessments for Peru including the collaborative agreement between the country and Ecuador, the recovery of public debt load, and the Conga project.
- Finding Risk in All the Wrong Places. Schurenberg, Eric // Money;Oct2005, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p18
Presents a forward to the October, 2005, issue of "Money," focusing on people's tendency to stumble over the availability bias when judging risk and therefore see risk in the wrong places.
- THE WORLD AT RISK. // Fortune International (Europe);10/29/2007, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p21
A map of the earth is presented with information about the location and nature of various financial risks.
- Fun for kids of all ages. James, David // BRW;3/21/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p32
Discusses the nature of the swap market. Complication to understand the purpose of swaps; Risk associated to swaps; Pointers related to the swap market.