- ADTS Launches FleetAdvantage. // Fleet Equipment;May2000, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p90
Focuses on FleetAdvantage, the Web-based service from Advanced Driver Training Services (ADTS) Inc. designed to help fleet or trucking managers improve fleet safety. Features of FleetAdvantage; Use of the Web for fleet manager according to Phil Moser, national sales manager of ADTS; How...
- Volvo system designed to increase driver security. // Bulk Transporter;May2007, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p43
The article discusses the Volvo Link Sentry system from Volvo Trucks North America. Volvo Link Sentry is an onboard vehicle monitoring and communication system that helps fleet managers improve operational efficiency. It was designed to increase security and support for drivers on the road,...
- Teletrac broadens product line with introduction of... // Fleet Equipment;May98, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p79
Presents information on the Winfleet management tool designed for businesses with truck fleets which was introduced by Teletrac Incorporated. Similarities with the FleetDirector fleet management software from the company; Functions of the tool.
- POWER GUIDE 2007. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p34
The article presents the "Power Guide 2007," which features general specifications and options for highway and distribution vehicles. Trucks in this section are grouped into weight/application categories. This guide is designed to show vehicle availability to help fleet managers ask the right...
- But on the Other Hand. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2003, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p4
Editorial. Focuses on the North American fleet managers' ability to specify individual components for the trucks they order. Benefits from integrated designs.
- Penske offers fleet management. // Fleet Owner;Apr2004, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p75
Introduces Precision Plus, a fleet management system developed by Penske Truck Leasing. Design specification.
- Revolutionizing Uptime. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2017, Vol. 174 Issue 1, p48
The article features the OnCommandâ„¢ Connection (OCC) open architecture platform designed by truck manufacturer Navistar for fleet management.
- POWER ASSISTANT. Meczes, Robin // Commercial Motor;10/19/2006, Vol. 204 Issue 5100, p50
The article reviews the truck fleet management software FleetAssistant HGV.
- Challenging the process. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Jun2007, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p12
The article offers tips on how to manage a truck fleet.
- Drivetrains. Deierlein, Bob // Fleet Equipment;Apr2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p47
Details the recommendations and suggestions made by managers of fleet equipment to suppliers in an effort to have available vehicles that more closely satisfy their in-service requirements. Things needed by fleet members of The Maintenance Council in future drivetrains indicated in the group's...