- WASTE NEWS STOCK REPORT. // Waste News;4/1/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p22
Presents waste products news stock in the U.S. Percentage of the waste news stock index; List of companies with large percentage gains and losses; Changes in waste collection, disposal and management.
- WASTE NEWS STOCK REPORT. // Waste News;5/26/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p66
Compares stock report data from May 21, 2003 with May 7, 2003. Percentage change in Waste News Stock Index versus key indicators is given.
- EREF Receives $93,119 Grant from the Biofuels Center of North Carolina. // Waste Age Expert Blog;7/26/2011, p13
The article reports on the 93,119 U.S. dollars in funding received by the Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) from the Biofuels Center of North Carolina for a project entitled, "Utilizing Municipal Solid Waste as a Biofuel Feedstock."
- WASTE NEWS STOCK REPORT. // Waste News;5/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p22
Presents percentage change in Waste News Stock Index versus key indicators. Visit www.wastenews.com/stocks.html for stock prices of the 33 companies that comprise the Waste News Stock Index.
- Illinois Agency Approves $500M for Clean Coal Energy Plant. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/12/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32485, p3
The article reports on the preliminary approval by the Illinois Finance Authority for $500 million of bonds to fund a clean coal energy plant in Southern Illinois. The authority gave an approval for $150 million of taxable clean total coal and energy bonds, as well as $350 million of tax-exempt...
- WASTE NEWS STOCK REPORT. // Waste News;8/18/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p26
Presents statistical data related to stock prices of companies dealing in waste products in the U.S. as of August 18, 2003.
- Ratings hurt N.J. plants. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;9/30/96, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p3
Reports that the bonds which financed Camden County Pollution Control Financing Authority and Union County Authority, two New Jersey authorities' waste-to-energy plants, were downgraded by Standard & Poor's. Reasons for the downgrading; Other actions taken by Standard & Poor's; Comments from...
- WASTE NOT. Harington, Peter // Inwood;Sep/Oct2008, Issue 82, p40
The article focuses on the initiative of the New Zealand government to fund bioenergy projects based on wood as an energy source. The Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) was founded to raise community awareness of energy efficiency issues and provide businesses and individuals...
- WASTE NEWS STOCK REPORT. // Waste News;9/29/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p26
Presents information on stock prices of U.S. companies related to waste products as of September 29, 2003.