- Recycling after the storm Steuteville, Robert // BioCycle;Oct1992, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p30
No abstract available.
- Tree trimmers seek recycling options // BioCycle;Feb1993, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p72
No abstract available.
- Wood waste management. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug98, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p168
Introduces several equipment and devices for wood waste management. SolarDry Model SD3000 from WoodMizer; J-series pin-type moisture meters from Delmhorst; Pocketsize Mini-Ligno moisture meters from Lignomat USA Ltd.; Clean-Sweep dust control NFP filters and cyclones from Nordfab; Pulse 4000...
- Waste wood trial gets underway. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Sep2010, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p14
The article offers information on the waste wood segregation system being tested at Hazel Court household waste recycling centre located in York, England.
- 'SAFER' WAY FOUND TO DISPOSE OF CCA TIMBER. // Inwood;May/Jun2007, Issue 74, p5
The article provides information on a study funded by the Forest Wood Products Research and Development Corporation regarding the thermal processing of end-of-life, chromated copper arsenate (CCA)-treated timber products. The study has resulted to a safer way to dispose of chemically treated...
- Dust Control. Nagyszalanczy, Sandor // Woodworker's Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p54
Focuses on the innovations in dust control and collection in woodworking shops. Impact of wood dust on respiratory health; Association of sawdust-strewn home woodshops with residential fires; Features of barrel top collector; Capability of cartridge filter in collecting dusts; Physical...
- WM invests in organics in East. Kadleck, Chrissy // Waste & Recycling News;5/16/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p0001
The article offers information on the plans of Waste Management Inc. to develop an organic facility that processes yard, food and clean wood waste in Apopka, Florida.
- Wood Wastes Generation in Ilorin Metropolis: Problems, Management and Prospects. Lasode, O. A.; Balogun, A. O. // Journal of Solid Waste Technology & Management;Aug2010, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p586
A survey was conducted to determine the volume of wood waste generated in 6 sawmills and 14 plank markets in the City of Ilorin. Questionnaires were designed and administered for data collection. The study revealed that 394.8mÂ³ of planks offloads at the Ilorin plank market weekly, while the...
- Wood recycler faces Fresno showdown. Wiley, Walt // Waste News;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p11
Reports on Fresno, California's exploration of its options after Dan Green's Wood Recycling refused to vacate a portion of its property. Dispute between the company and the city over the disposal of waste in the property; Response of the city to the company's site plan.