- Storm System Heading For The East Coast Will Affect Thanksgiving Travel. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Dec2013, p13
The article reports that the U.S. National Weather Service has warned that Thanksgiving travel may be snarled by a winter storm system heading for the East Coast, bringing snow, sleet and rain to the region.
- Regions Completes $13M Fla. Bank Deal. Kline, Alan // American Banker;9/20/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 181, p11
Announces the completion of Regions Financial Corp. of Birmingham, Alabama's acquisition of East Coast Bank Corp. in Florida. Total assets of East Coast; Value of the merger deal.
- Coastal tides. Lomanno, Mark V. // Hotel & Motel Management;05/04/98, Vol. 213 Issue 8, p24
Looks at the performance of American hotels by combining geographic region and chain scale segments. Performance of hotels on the East and West Coasts of the United States; Occupancy and percent changes in revenue per available room; Performance of higher priced hotels; Regional and other...
- Hurricane Joaquin May Cause Problems for East Coast Energy Infrastructure. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;10/2/2015, p1
The article offers brief information on the Hurricane Joaquin which is moving to north along East Coast of U.S. bringing rainfall and flooding in the region and presents a map displaying information of storm time, its effect on energy infrastructure by affecting power transmission.
- THE EAST COAST COMPLEX OF AUSTRALIA AND THE GROWTH OF THE HUNTER REGION WITHIN THE COMPLEX. Renwick, Cyril // Annals of Regional Science;Dec69, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p47
Investigates investment prospects in the East Coast Complex, a sub-region in the Australian east coast. Methods of analyzing the region's economics; Features of the East Coast Complex; Resource capacities; Types of industries found in the region; Determinants of regional growth.
- Tasmania Region. D. R. H. // Encyclopaedia of Aboriginal Australia;1994, Vol. 2, p1052
An encyclopedia entry for the Tasmania Region is presented. Geographically, the region can be divided into the east, the mountains, the west coast, and the offshore islands. The people in the east and west differed somewhat in language, culture, and economy. The region was rich in natural...
- Editors' Note. Bennet, James; Fournier, Ron // National Journal;9/11/2010, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Jesse A. Hamilton about the U.S. economy, one by Richard Florida about the possibility that cities in the East and West coasts will transform into urban mega-regions, and one by Ronald Brownstein about education.
- Seminar on industrial coatings. // Paintindia;Jul2010, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p110
The article discusses the highlights of the seminar "Industrial Coatings" together with the 2009-2010 Annual General Meeting of Indian Small Scale Paint Association (ISSPA) T.N. Region, held at Green Coconut Resort, East Coast Road, Chennai.
- Port St. Lucie's Torrey Pines Deal Florida's Latest Attempt to Lure Biotech Firms. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32476, p30
The article reports on the approval of Port Saint Lucie on the issuance of $40 million of revenue bonds in Florida. The bonds are secured by an impact fee to seal a deal to bring the Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies from Southern California to the East Coast city. It was believed...
- EVENTS. // Garden Railways;Feb2014, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p67
A calendar of events related to horticulture in the U.S. from January to June 2014 is presented including the International Small Scale Steamup in Diamondhead, Missouri from January 14-19, the East Coast Large Scale Train Show in York, Pennsylvania from March 21-24, and the West Coast Regional...