- Judge's refusal to hear Tennessee flow-control case puts waste revenues in doubt. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;04/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30381, p5
Reports on the Supreme Court's refusal to hear the case `Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County v. Waste Management Inc. of Tennessee,' in which the government wanted to keep power to direct waste to an incinerator financed by metropolitan bonds. Effects of a court of appeal's...
- Waste news stock report. // Waste News;10/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p19
Presents statistical information on the performance of stocks in the waste industry in the United States.
- WMI takes a pretax charge. Brown, Bob // Waste News;11/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 28, p3
Presents information on the result of the financial review by Waste Management Incorporated for the third quarter of 1997. Rejection of an overture to take over Waste Management Incorporated; Adjustment and reclassification of items reported for 1997 and 1996 by the company; Initiation of a...
- Insider stock transactions. // Waste News;06/29/98, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p10
Focuses on insider stock transactions made in the refuse disposal industry in the United States. Information on the option exercised by chairman of Allied Waste Industries (AWI), Roger Alan Ramsey; Sale of shares by AWI director, Alan B. Shepard; Purchase of common stock by William B. Larson,...
- Acquisitions change industry's face. Truini, Joe // Waste News;06/29/98, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p11
Focuses on the finacial performance of business enterprises in the refuse disposal industry in the United States. Impact of acquisitions on the industry; Details on the total industry revenue; Information on the performance of the younger companies.
- Waste News stock report. // Waste News;07/20/98, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p19
Presents statistical information on the performance of various stocks pertaining to the waste industry. Identification of the various companies.
- Waste news stock report. // Waste News;08/03/98, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p15
Presents statistical information on the performance of stock in the waste disposal industry for August, 3, 1998. Details on comparative performances; Names of companies trading on the stock market; Annual dividend yield of companies trading.
- Waste company stocks follow market trend. Brown, Bob // Waste News;09/07/98, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p2
Reports on the performance of stocks in the waste industry in the United States on August 31, 1998. Details on the performance of Allied Waste Industries Incorporated and American Disposal Services Incorporated; Information on share prices of various companies; Statistical information...
- Putting stock in faith. Gerlat, Allan // Waste News;09/07/98, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p8
Editorial. Discusses the dramatic decline of the stocks on Wall Street, August, 31st 1998, with regards to the waste industry. Reference to the merger between Waste Management-Eastern Environmental company and Allied-American Disposal company; Information on reports from the Wall Street...