- Leading, Learning and Networking Into the Future. Sutton, William G. // Equipment Leasing & Finance;Oct2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on equipment leasing and finance which include industry research, recruiting and hiring trends, and electronic documents.
- Union County, N.J., Authority to Pitch Pooled Financing. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p38
Reports that the Union County Improvement Authority will go before New Jersey's Local Finance Board to seek approval for a pooled financing that would allow local municipalities to sell general obligation bonds to lease capital equipment. Value of the pooled financing deal; List of Union County...
- Leasing companies. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p13B
Profiles equipment leasing and financing companies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Specialties; Total assets; Types of financing offered; Size of loans handled; Equipment lease financing; Other loans available; Contact information.
- Equipment leasing, financing. // Orange County Business Journal;07/07/97, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p25
Presents a list of equipment leasing, finance companies in Orange County, California. Names of leasing and finance companies; Description of the company; Size of loans; Industry preferences.
- Equipment Financing. // Business NH Magazine;Oct2008, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p35
The article lists several industries that provide equipment financing including Beauregard Equipment Inc., Capital Solutions LLC and Constant Lease One.
- Providing Value. Sutton, William G. // Equipment Leasing & Finance;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p3
An introduction is presented in which various reports within the issue are discusses on topics including newly introduced members, the 52nd Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida, and the study "Rise of the Banks in Equipment Finance."
- Equipment leasing healthy. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/24/2014, pA02
The Equipment Leasing and Finance Assn.'s monthly index rose 3% on the year in March, while cumulative year-to-date business increased 6% vs. '13. Receivables were up slightly on the year, but charge-offs hit a new low. Head count for equipment-finance companies rose 4.4% on the year.
- Technology Award Nominations Due June 2. // Equipment Leasing & Finance;May/Jun2014, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p7
The article presents information on the nominations for the Technology Award of the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA), that are to be announced on June 2, 2014 in the U.S.
- Taking the Pulse of Equipment Investment. // Equipment Leasing & Finance;May/Jun2014, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p19
A graph showing economic trends for equipment investment in the U.S. is presented.