- Spec'ing tips. // Overdrive;Jul94, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p58
Provides tips and methods in spec'ing a transmission in trucks. Factors to consider in spec'ing a transmission; Problem of choosing whether to use overdrive or direct-drive transmission; Drivetrain spec'ing fundamentals; Figuring the overall drivetrain ratio; Advice by Frank A. Palmeri, director...
- Media MART. // Motion System Design;Apr2009, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p45
The article evaluates power transmission equipment from All Motion.
- Looking into lighting. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;Mar1995, Vol. 114 Issue 1587, p164
Focuses on the upkeep of truck lighting systems. Lighting-related tips to consider when specing a power unit; Suggestions on how to get maximum life from lamps.
- IFPE 2014 issues call for papers. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Sep2012, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p8
A call for papers on integrating fluid power with other technologies for power transmission and motion control applications that will be part of IFPE 2014 is presented.
- EXPO: MOTION CONTROL/ POWER TRANSMISSION. // Design News;3/3/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p192
Features several motion control and power transmission equipment. Rolling-ring drive assemblies from Amacoil Inc.; G250 Right Angle Gear Box from RAE Corp.; Non-captive linear actuator from Haydon Switch & Instrument Inc.
- LPPC appeals Order 1000 decision. // Energy Daily;9/30/2014, Issue 188, p4
The article discusses the motion of the Large Public Power Council asking the U.S. Court of Appeals to reconsider a prior decision upholding Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Order 1000 on transmission requirements. It is claimed that cost allocation systems of the rule force overpayment of...
- Check your Specs. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;Mar2004 Truck Guide, Vol. 123, p6
Provides specification information for effective beverage truck fleet management. Trade-offs in specing a vehicle for a specific use; Introduction of Diamond Logic Electrical System by International Truck and Engine Corp.; Transmission specification tips for medium and heavy-duty vehicles. ...
- Motion control, power transmission. // WaterWorld;Jul2013, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p46
The article reviews the book "Power Transmission Solutions for the Wastewater Market" from Altra Industrial Motion.
- Applying the best--not necessarily the newest--PT/MC technology. Frater, Patrick // Plant Engineering;Oct95, Vol. 49 Issue 13, p123
Talks about modification of power transmission and motion control equipment and systems with the help of PT/MC technology. Details of the technology.
- Decentralized motion control. // Control Engineering;Sep2006, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p36
The article features the motion control device Movifit Field Integrated Technology from Sew-Eurodrive, provider of integrated power transmission and motion controls.