- Scholars or Fans? David Jr., Jack H. // Texas Books in Review;Fall2009/Winter2010, Vol. 29 Issue 3/4, p10
The article reviews the book "Texas Country Singers," by Phil Fry and Jim Lee.
- A natural phenomenon. Bryce, Robert // Texas Monthly;Jan93, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p74
Profiles Jim Lee, the man behind the success of natural wood-products company Hummers. Headquarters in Reagan Wells, Texas; International clientele; Early beginnings.
- The entrepreneurial spirit. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;09/08/97, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p98
Editorial. Urges the construction industry in the United States to improve on its outlook in light of the entrepreneurial spirit of ironworker Jim Lee. Lee's idea for bending rebar in the field; Example of what can come from a willingness to invest in the industry.
- Professor's Passion for Music Rings Loud and Clear. Reiz, Rose Mary // Community College Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p18
Features Jim Lee, a music professor and band director at Mott Community College in Flint, Michigan. His educational background; Career background; His passion in teaching music.
- Electricity trading may be $2.5 trillion. // Coal Age;Mar1998, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p32
Reports that according to Jim Lee, vice president of the Power Company of America, the annual commodity trading volume of electricity will soar to trillions of dollars by 2003. Trading volume in relation to the actual physical volume of electricity; What Lee's forecast is based on.
- 'Master tailor' suits some of the city's elite. Schnitzler, Peter // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/27/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p25A
Presents the Lee's Custom Tailoring by Jim K. Lee. Impact of service and personal attention; Technique of highly prized commodity; Design and quality for customers.
- Lee Aerospace Returns--Delivers First Fuselage Section. // AVweb;1/31/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 5b, p4
The article reports that businessman Jim Lee has regained control of Lee Aerospace, an aircraft parts manufacturing company he established in 1989 as of January 31, 2014.
- Jim Lee. Buhmann, Stephanie // Sculpture;May2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p72
The article reviews the exhibition of sculptures by Jim Lee at the Freight + Volume Gallery in New York City.
- Jim Lee named co-publisher of DC Comics. Vlaanderen, Tiffany // Asia Pacific Arts;2/19/2010, p6
Jim Lee and Dan DiDio join DC Entertainment's senior executive team.