- Corporate Involvement In Government: LAND DEVELOPMENT IN AN ENVIRONMENTALIST ERA. Huston, William T. // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/15/74, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p272
Presents the text of a speech given by Watson Industrial Properties President William T. Huston on January 15, 1974, which deals with the impact of environmental requirements on land development in the U.S.
- TOP RANKS: LARGEST COMMERCIAL REAL-ESTATE DEVELOPERS. Carbonaro, Maria J. // Business Journal (Central New York);3/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p12
Ranks the largest commercial real estate developers in Central New York according to commercial square feet owned. Top position taken by the Widewaters Group; Average square feet per project; Square feet planned for 2003; Types of property developed; Names of developed properties; Areas of...
- Murray developer plans spring groundbreaking for 62 lots. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/06/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p20
Reports the planned groundbreaking of the 62-lot development of Johnson & Oldham Developers in South Jordan, Utah.
- Commercial Developers. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/26/98, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p20
Lists the top commercial real estate developers in Westchester County,New York and Fairfield County, Connecticut, ranked according to square footage of largest project under construction. Services provided; Contact information.
- Bare and bold. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Mar95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on the investment behavior of various land speculators in Wenatchee, Wash. Perceptions of the investors on the practice of land speculation; Survey of investors' development projects in the area.
- Co-op sales to go digital. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the announcement made by New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman regarding the implementation of a new policy in which real estate developers are required to provide buyers with the option to receive offering plans electronically or digitally in 2012.
- Pieces gathered for zone extensions. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/27/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p1
The article reports that several properties in Grand Rapids, Michigan's Renaissance Zone may receive time extensions the developers have requested due to recent decisions made by Kent County and the city of Grand Rapids. Amendments to their economic development participation policy have been...
- PARADISE CIRCUS PLANS ROLL UP. // Estates Gazette;7/21/2012, Issue 1229, p29
The article reports on the scheduled submission by the Birmingham Council, Argent and Altitude Real Estate of plans for the initial stage of their 1.5 million square feet (m. sq. ft.) Paradise Circus project in England in late July 2012.
- OC developers still going outside county for work. Fulmer, Melinda // Orange County Business Journal;7/22/96, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p17
Reports that Orange County, California-based commercial developers have stepped up their development efforts, both locally and around the country. Performance of the 10 largest local developers.