- Trying to have it both ways: local discretion, central control, andadversarial legalism in American environmental regulation Kagan, Robert A. // Ecology Law Quarterly;1999, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p718
No abstract available.
- Environmental Policy. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Czech Republic Country Review;2013, p192
The article offers information on environmental regulation and jurisdiction in the Czech Republic.
- Environmental Policy. // Nigeria Country Review;2013, p216
The article offers information on laws and jurisdiction related to regulation and protection of the environment in Nigeria.
- The Clean Air Act. // Supreme Court Debates;Jan2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the ways the Clean Air Act passed in 1970, is implemented by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Types of regulations set by the EPA in keeping with the tenets of the act; Details of various cases against the EPA regarding air quality controversy; Role of the EPA in...
- HIPs slammed as plot to tackle EU law. Martin, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;3/20/2006, p12
The article reports that Home Information Packs (HIP) were criticized in 2006 as a back-door way to implement European environmental regulations on housing energy certificates in Great Britain. It has been speculated that HIP are to be used to solve the problem of many British homes not having...
- Green and competitive? An empirical test of the mediating role of environmental innovation strategy. Eiadat, Yousef; Kelly, Aidan; Roche, Frank; Eyadat, Hussein // Journal of World Business;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p131
Abstract: This study examines links between the adoption of an environmental innovation strategy and firmsï¿½ business performance. It illustrates ways in which an environmental innovation strategy is itself influenced by significant environmental pressures, including government environmental...
- Environmental Pollution and Challenges of Environmental Governance in Nigeria. Amokaye, Oludayo G. // British Journal of Arts & Social Sciences;2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p26
The aim of this article is identify, analyse and articulate the rationale for the failure of environmental governance in Nigeria. It identified various environmental challenges confronting Nigeria and justification for regulation. This paper focused on strategies that will increase the...
- Our Place in the World: A New Relationship for Environmental Ethics and Law. Purdy, Jedediah // Environmental Law Reporter: News & Analysis;Aug2014, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p10687
An excerpt from the article "Our Place in the World: A New Relationship for Environmental Ethic and Law" by Jedediah Purdy in the "Duke Law Journal" is presented which focuses on the relationship of environmental ethics and law.
- All gone to waste. Jackson, Andrew // Estates Gazette;4/17/2004, Issue 416, p105
Discusses the environmental law that covers the issue on funding the clean-up of abandoned landfills in Great Britain. Revised licensing policy introduced by the Environmental Protection Act 1990 to regulate the waste-management industry; Failure of the policy to address the problem when the...