- CASE SUMMARIES. // Environmental Law (00462276);Summer2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p665
Discusses cases related to environmental law and protection. 'Alaska, Department of Environmental Conservation v. United States Environmental Protection Agency'; 'Tilamook County v. United States Army Corps of Engineers.'
- ASSOCIATION TO PROTECT HAMMERSLEY, ELD, AND TOTTEN INLETS V. TAYLOR RESOURCES: TAKING THE "MUSSEL" OUT OF THE CLEAN WATER ACT. Spencer-Scheurich, Corinna // Environmental Law (00462276);Summer2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p787
Discusses the case 'Assocition to Protect Hammersley, Eld and Totten Inlets v. Taylor Resources.' Details of the case; Merits of the case.
- PRONSOLINO V. NASTRI: ARE TMDLS FOR NONPOINT SOURCES THE KEY TO CONTROLLING THE "UNREGULATED" HALF OF WATER POLLUTION? Tobin, Erin // Environmental Law (00462276);Summer2003, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p807
Discusses the case 'Pronsolino v. Nastri.' Details of the case; Merits of the case.
- Case Note. Cull, Maria // Environmental Law Review;2002, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p117
Focuses on a court case in Great Britain regarding the abuse of environmental law and legislations. Background information on the case; Legal principle on which the appeal was based; Judgment in the case; Overview of provisions of Town and Country Planning Act cited in the case; Likely benefits...
- City of Los Angeles v. Santa Monica Baykeeper. // Environmental Law Reporter: News & Analysis;Nov2001 Filing Instructions, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p20735
Discusses the court ruling on the case 'City of Los Angeles v. Santa Monica Baykeeper,' brought by an environmental group against the city of Los Angeles, California, for alleged violation of federal environmental laws. Background of the case; Claims and contentions of opposing parties;...
- Litigating community environmental law -- thoughts on the direct effect doctrine Wyatt, Derrick // Journal of Environmental Law;1998, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p9
No abstract available.
- Has Environmental Law Become Humdrum? Miller, Chris // Journal of Environmental Law;2008, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's reflection on environmental lawsuits.
- Mackay action not that of a vigilante. Abrahams, Jess // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/19/2015, p43
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Brandis crackdown on activist lawsuits could aid Shenhua mine" by George Brandis on environmental laws published in the August 17, 2015 issue of the Australian Financial Review.
- Accepting the relegation of Takings claims to state courts: the Federal courts' misguided attempts to avoid preclusion under Williamson County Kovacs, Kathryn E. // Ecology Law Quarterly;1999, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1