- NCPERS develops ethics checklist. BRADFORD, HAZEL // Pensions & Investments;5/18/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p0008
The article reports that the National Conference on Public Employee Retirement Systems in the U.S. has provided public pension fund fiduciaries with an ethics checklist for dealing with service providers.
- It will be success if industry wants it. // Money Marketing;5/24/2012, p29
The article explains that the code of charges will work only if it has the support of the pension industry .
- TPR publishes code on trust-based DC pensions. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;7/12/2013, p1
The article discusses the publication of the revised code on trust-based defined contribution (DC) pension schemes administered by The Pensions Regulator (TPR) in November 2013.
- La. Ethics Commission Lays Down the Law. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;2/23/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the allegation of the Louisiana Ethics Commission regarding the alleged misdeeds of the Teachers' Retirement System of Louisiana. Result of an investigation conducted by the Commission regarding the on the misdeeds the retirement system; Actions taken by the state to avoid future...
- Code could help auto comparison. Selby, Tom // Money Marketing;5/24/2012, p28
The article discusses a proposal by the National Association of Pension Funds (NAPF) on the code of conduct for simplified pension charges to help small businesses choose automatic enrollment options in Great Britain. It discusses the publication of a summary of charges by the NAPF to identify...
- Social Investing Can Fit In Pension Programs. Petersen, Jeffrey C. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/8/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 41, pS-16
No abstract available.
- Seems more like 'antisocial' investing. Steidler, Paul F. // Pensions & Investments;07/12/99, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p12
Comments on various issues related to social investing. Limitations of social investing; Pension trusts as inappropriate for social investing.
- Social Investment by Union-Based Pension Funds and Labour-Sponsored Investment Funds in Canada. Quarter, Jack; Carmichael, Isla; Sousa, Jorge; Elgie, Susan // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Winter2001, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p92
This study has two objectives: first, to understand the extent of social investment among union-based pension funds as well as labour-sponsored investment funds in Canada; second, to understand the factors that affect social investment strategies among such funds. A national sample of 189...
- Arrive Early for ATMS Offerings. // Canadian Benefits & Compensation Digest;Aug2007, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p19
The article talks about the Quality Series course in applied fund governance that will be offered by the Advanced Trustee Management Standards (ATMS) in Chicago, Illinois, on August 19, 2007. The course will allow ATMS graduates to increase their expertise through supplemental education. It...