- Parks and politics during the Second Empire in Paris Massey Schenker, Heath // Landscape Journal;Fall1995, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p201
No abstract available.
- Hey Derry Derry Down. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p8
Focuses on the abolition of the House of Lords in Great Britain. Effects of anachronism on progress in modern society.
- Editor's Introduction. Wessell, Nils H. // Russian Politics & Law;Jul2007, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Adzhar Kurtov titled "Presidential Seat or Padishah' Throne? The Distinctive Features of Supreme Power in Central Asian States" and another by Grigorii Kertman titled "Moscow Anomalies: A Tour of Georating."
- News and conflict Karlberg, Michael // Alternatives Journal (A\J) - Canada's Environmental Voice;Winter1997, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p22
No abstract available.
- Lula: The Hard Part Begins. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p11
Focuses on politics in Brazil. Political events that will prove a crucial gauge as to how much support Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva will gain from the legislature for his political agenda; Possible result of a reassessment of revenues.
- Political Tensions Mount In Poland. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/31/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p13
Focuses on the political turmoil in Poland. Impact of political ructions on FX markets; Information on two and three year Polish T-bonds.
- Relations With Congress Still Key. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p2
Deals with domestic politics in Mexico. Events that continue to dominate the political scene; Possible explanations for the softening of the opposition; Political outlook for Mexico.
- WEEK in REVIEW: POLITICS. // Warsaw Business Journal;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p4
Reports developments on political science as of October 29, 2001 in Poland.
- Guest Editor's Introduction. Zakharova, Larisa G. // Russian Studies in History;Summer2007, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the article titled "The Fate of Reform: The Russian Peasantry in Government Policy and Public Opinion from the Late 1860s to the Early 1880s," by Ivan Anatol'evich Khristoforov and the article titled "The Bureaucrat...