- Cases in brief. // Appraisal Journal;Jul94, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p476
Presents a summary of the Oregon case `Stevens v. City of Cannon Beach,' in which the court ruled that the denial of applications from owners of ocean-front lots for permits to build a seawall did not constitute inverse condemnation. Case details.
- Online TODAY CITY v LIVERPOOL [...]. // Daily Mail;7/31/2014, p73
Online TODAY CITY v LIVERPOOL Read a full match report and see all the best pictures from the glitzy overnight friendly in New York as Steven Gerrard (above) and Co take on champions Manchester City.
- 1 CANNON BEACH, OR. Friel, Bob // Sunset;Aug2009, Vol. 223 Issue 8, p32
The article focuses on Cannon Beach, a dog-friendly destination in Oregon. It narrates the author's experience of bringing his dog, Murphy, in the Cannon Beach. It notes that the place has 14 pet-friendly hotels and 11 eateries where dogs are allowed to take their dinner at outdoor tables. It...
- City of Cannon Beach. // Sculpture;Nov2008, Vol. 27 Issue 9, Special section p6
The article announces the City of Cannon Beach's call for entries for its 3rd annual "Sculpture Without Walls," outdoor sculpture exhibition to be held April 2009 to April 2010 in Cannon Beach, Oregon.
- HARDWARE STORE WE LOVE. RAYMOND, CHRIS // Popular Mechanics;Sep2013, Vol. 190 Issue 8, p30
A review is offered for Cannon Beach hardware in Cannon Beach, Oregon.
- CANNON BEACH DISTILLERY CANNON BEACH. Oberst, Gail // Oregon Coast;Nov/Dec2014, p42
A review is offered for Cannon Beach Distillery located in Cannon Beach, Oregon.
- Tsunami Proofing. // Emergency Management;Sep2010, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p12
The article discusses the plan of Cannon Beach in Oregon to construct an elevated City Hall which can resist tsunami and earthquake.
- The Town clearly 'singled out' the plaintiff. // Land Use Law Report;Jun2014, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p6
The article discusses the application of the Penn Central Test in Steven M. Sherman's claims against the Town of Chester for taking his property in the case Penn Central Transportation v. New York City, which weighs factors such as economic impact and the character of the government's action.
- TODAY'SSPORT. // Mail on Sunday;1/22/2012, p45
TODAY'SSPORT Football: Liverpool v Manchester City 7PM, SKY SPORTS 1 Can captain Steven Gerrard (below) take Liverpool to Wembley for the first time since 1996? His penalty earned Liverpool an unlikely 1-0 victory at the Etihad in the first leg.
- Bored? Take a Risk. Kroth, Michael; Boverie, Patricia // New Mexico Business Journal;Jul2001, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p49
Features the company Cannon's Sweet Hots which demonstrates the importance of risk taking. Obstacles to taking risks; Importance of passion for work.