- Basic comparison of structure and functioning of legislative, governmental and non-governmental bodies for water quality management in the USA and CR: an American view Brady, D. J. // Water Science & Technology;1996, Vol. 33 Issue 4/5, p27
No abstract available.
- Basic comparison of structure and functioning of legislative, governmental and non-governmental bodies for water quality management in the USA and the CR: a Czech view Chour, V. // Water Science & Technology;1996, Vol. 33 Issue 4/5, p31
No abstract available.
- A Rainy Day Will Not Keep Storm Water. Turpin, Paul // Modern Casting;Jul2012, p28
The article reports on the issuance of storm water permit regulations by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to help metalcasters stay ahead of issues in the future. It elaborates the content of the storm water permit including a 5-year duration, no concentration-based numeric...
- Reps urge EPA to drop sewer plan. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;2/28/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p3
The article reports that a bipartisan group of 135 congressmen has sent a letter to the U.S. Environmental , Frank Pallone, and E. Clay Shaw initiated the letter to EPA acting administrator Stephen Johnson. If the EPA fails to act on the letter, Bart Stupak said he would introduce legislation in...
- A Clean Start. Wilson, Beth // Iowan;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p4
The author reflects on the issues related to water quality in Iowa. He states that Iowa voters have voiced their concern regarding the water quality and approval of the Iowa Water and Land Legacy Amendment including the protection of valuable soils, farming heritage, wetlands and against flood...
- EPA Transparency and Enforcement. ETTLING, GREG // National Driller;Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p4
An excerpt from a memorandum on the Clean Water Act by Lisa Jackson, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) administrator, is presented.
- EPA Details Water Agenda in Senate Hearing. Maureen. Lorenzetti, James // WaterWorld;Nov2003, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the legislative hearing on the floor of the U.S. Senate for the Environmental Protection Agency's presentation to the details on the Water Agenda. Nationwide water quality monitoring program, pollution trading programs and watershed-based permitting; Improvements in the water quality...
- Iowa legislation establishes chloride standards. Roulo, Candace // Contractor Magazine;Aug2009, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p5
The article offers information about the provisions stated in the proposed amendment of the Water Quality Standards Chapter 61 legislation in Iowa. It mentions that the proposition aims to establish a numerical water quality standard in the state for chloride and sulfate in order to protect...
- THE PEBBLE MINE PROPOSAL WILL DIE. Deeter, Kirk // Field & Stream;May2014, Vol. 119 Issue 1, p66
The article reports on the U.S. Clean Water Act invoked by the U.S. Department of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) against the Pebble Mine project proposal in the headwaters of Bristol Bay region in Alaska.