- Victory for private property owners. Cornyn, John; Thornberry, Mac // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/17/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p2
The author offers insights on the dispute between land owners along a 116-mile stretch of the Red River in Texas and the Bureau of Land Management over the ownership of the property and comments on the importance of this issue on property rights to the public.
- Local communities and the management of public forests McClosky, Michael // Ecology Law Quarterly;1999, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p624
No abstract available.
- Proposed 3809 changes. // Pit & Quarry;Apr99, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p12
Reports on a proposed rule from the United States Bureau of Land Management that would revise the 3809 surface mining regulations. Intentions of the proposed rule; Comments from the National Mining Association; Information on the 3809 regulations.
- Bill would protect vast Utah wilderness. // National Parks;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 66 Issue 7/8, p14
Discusses a bill now before Congress that would protect 5.4 million acres of Bureau of Land Management holdings in Utah. Areas protected by the proposal; Utah Wilderness Coalition; Representative Wayne Owens (D.-Utah), the bill's sponsor; Where readers can write to their representatives.
- Subterranean blues. Carpenter, Betsy; Busch, Lisa // U.S. News & World Report;11/22/93, Vol. 115 Issue 20, p57
Discusses how caves all over America are being damaged and destroyed by environmental assaults from man. Federal Cave Resources Protection Act passed by Congress in 1988; How scientists are changing caverns; The long-awaited environmental impact statement by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM);...
- Public Land Order No. 7977; Partial Revocation, Power Site Reserve No. 78; Colorado. Suh, Rhea S. // Federal Register;9/24/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 185, p58867
The article informs that the U.S. Bureau of Land Management has partially revocated executive order to facilitate transfer of lands previously withdrawn from National Forest System lands.
- Public Land Order No. 7799; Withdrawal of Public Land for the Rock Springs Administrative Site Addition; Wyoming. Suh, Rhea S. // Federal Register;9/24/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 185, p58867
The article informs that the U.S. Bureau of Land Management has released a public land order that withdraws land from settlement in order to protect the capital improvements associated with Rock Springs Administrative Site addition.
- Public Land Order No. 7798; Partial Modification of Power Site Classification No. 126; Washington. Suh, Rhea S. // Federal Register;9/24/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 185, p58868
The article informs that the U.S. Bureau of Land Management has modified Power Site Classification No. 126 public land orders to open the lands made of National Forest System lands.
- Notice of Proposed Reinstatement of Terminated Oil and Gas Lease WYW163268, Wyoming. Weaver, Julie L. // Federal Register;10/4/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 192, p61380
The article announces the notice of the proposed reinstatement of terminated oil and gas lease of the WYW163268 under the Mineral Leasing Act as amended by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) in Wyoming.