- DISHONOR ROLL. Davidson, Osha Gray // Popular Science;Jun2008, Vol. 272 Issue 6, p33
The article presents an evaluation of the U.S. government's policy regarding ocean policy and management. A comparison the similar policies of several states, such as New Jersey and California, is discussed. Topics include marine-conservation laws, ocean research, management of fisheries, and...
- TOOLS TO COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE: PROS AND CONS. // C3 Views;Jan2008, Issue 22, p10
The article lists the pros and cons of the tools to combat climate change which includes regulations and standards, voluntary actions and information instruments.
- Progress lags on climate legislation. Dean, Howard // Hill;9/15/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 102, p26
In this article, the author discusses the controversy surrounding the progress of the climate change legislation in the U.S. in 2009.
- Climate bill hinges on Ohio's Sherrod Brown. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;10/1/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 111, p1
The article reports on the issues concerning the passage of climate change legislation that faces bipartisan opposition in the U.S.
- Kerry and Boxer launch climate debate. Snyder, Jim; Rushing, J. Taylor // Hill;10/1/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 111, p12
The article focuses on the controversies and debate concerning the passage of climate change legislation and its advantages and consequences in the U.S.
- Climate bill critics battle over costs. Snyder, Jim // Hill;11/11/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 134, p14
The article reports on the reaction of critics to the climate legislation which can affect the economy and cost jobs in the U.S.
- Climate debate re-energized. Finkelstein, James A. // Hill;12/9/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 145, p38
The author reflects on the climate change legislation in the U.S.
- Farmers help stall climate change bill. // Texas Agriculture Magazine;4/16/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the postponement of implementing the Senate climate change legislation due to the opposition from farm organizations and agricultural state senators in Texas.
- Energy Policy Report Card: GPA 2.42. Masia, Seth // Solar Today;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p18
The article offers information on the policy recommendations which focused on climate change that was published by the American Solar Energy Society (ASES) Policy Committee for the 111th Congress in the U.S.