- West Plains company buys big vacant parcel. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);02/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 5, pA3
Reports the acquisition of land by the Northwest Industrial Services LLC, an Airway Heights industrial-waste recycling company in Spokane, Washington. Description of the acquired land; Plans of the company for the vacant land; Partners of Northwest in the business.
- Ell buys TruGreen Landcare Construction Group. Porter, Sue Gibson // Landscape Management;Nov2001, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the purchase of the landscape design/build assets of TruGreen LandCare LLC by Environmental Industries Inc. Plans of Environmental Industries on the acquired assets; Significance of the company's move; Financial performance of the company.
- Eastern acquires Long Island firms. // Waste News;02/10/97, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p1
Reports that Eastern Environmental Services Incorporated has acquired a group of Long Island, New York collection companies and a transfer station. Annual revenue of the acquired companies; Comments from Eastern executives; Names of the acquired companies.
- Arlington environmental firms merge. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;9/20/96, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p6
Reports that Epact Environmental Services has acquired the assets of Enviros, an environmental assessment and remediation company. Gain of additional clients and field equipment; Means to expand.
- Joint SUDS effort. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Feb2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on a company created by Corylus Planning and Environmental, Land and Water Services and Premier Water Solutions to provide drainage services that are affordable and environment friendly.
- Airbus, China break ground on Beijing Training Center. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/24/1995, Vol. 143 Issue 4, p32
Reports the plans of Airbus Industrie and China Aviation Supplies Corp. to jointly build a training center, to be called CASC-Airbus Beijing Service & Training Center, near Beijing's Capital Airport. Details.
- Environmental merger. // Chemical Week;2/26/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 8, p48
Reports on environmental consulting and services company TreaTek-CRA's agreement to acquire G&E Engineering of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Hudson Technologies acquires ESS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/03/96, Vol. 198 Issue 5, p32
Reports that Hudson Technologies Inc., a refrigerant recovery and reclamation service, has acquired Mesa, Arizona-based Environmental Support Solutions (ESS) Inc., and environmental technology and software company.
- Ichor exits cleanup. // Chemical Week;6/25/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 25, p45
Reports on the selling of Ichor Services, an environmental remediation business from Ichor, to McLaren Hart. How the sale is part of the company's program to exit with the high competitive environmental market; Waste oil refiner acquired by Ichor.