- Harris Waste Management Group Inc. // Waste News;11/11/96, Vol. 2 Issue 26, p26
Presents information on a three-ram baler designed by Harris Water Management Group Incorporated. Features of the baler; Advantages of using the baler.
- Counting on story counts. Memishi, Ruhan // Waste News;02/24/97, Vol. 2 Issue 40, p8
Editorial. Comments on the news release from the Steel Recycling Institute which stated that the media's reference to recycling had decreased. Number of times recycling was mentioned in the last 5 years; Reasons for the decline in references.
- Group refines frames. Conn, Jennifer // Waste News;03/24/97, Vol. 2 Issue 44, p3
Discusses the steel frame project of the Steel Recycling Institute. Description of project; Reason Institute works with automakers; How auto industry feels; Launch to be made by Institute; Reference to similar project in North America; Comments from key individual.
- Recycling adds up. Gunther, Judith Anne // Popular Science;Oct95, Vol. 247 Issue 4, p53
Reports on recycling in the United States. Steel recovery; Steel Recycling Institute; Contact information.
- Getting a grip on steel belted tires. // BioCycle;May96, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p12
Reports that the Scrap Tire Management Council and the Steel Recycling Institute has launched an initiative to develop markets for selling their steel bead and belt wire to ferrous recyclers.
- Steel recyclers forge new end-user pitch. Mullich, Joe // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr95, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p5
Reports that the Steel Recycling Institute has ran a four-page advertising supplement in `USA Today' magazine as part of its efforts to promote the recyclability of steel. Distribution of the supplement; Efforts of the steel industry to increase sales to manufacturers.
- Steel association battles imports. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;12/07/98, Vol. 4 Issue 30, p5
Looks at the campaign joined by the Steel Recycling Institute aimed to pressure the United States government to act against foreign firms accused of damping low-cost steel. Impact of the influx of low-cost steel on country's steel production and employment; Petition for the creation of a steel...
- Steel Recycling Institute's Bill Heenan Dies. // C&D World;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p10
The article presents an obituary for William Heenan Jr., longtime director of the Steel Recycling Institute.
- Cutts Bros. buys Harris Waste baler. // Waste News;11/25/96, Vol. 2 Issue 28, p20
States that a two-ram baler was purchased by Cutts Brothers Limited of Britain from the Harris Waste Management Group. Purpose of the baler; Amount of balers bought from Harris.