International contractors listed alphabetically and by country
- Directory underground contractors. // Underground Construction;Jun98, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p47
Presents a directory of underground construction contractors in the United States. Includes 3 WWW Pipeline Constructors Inc.; B&A Construction Inc.; C&A Construction & Excavation; D&B Trenching; GAC Company; Genes Excavating Inc.
- Directory underground contractors. // Underground Construction;Jun98, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p93
Presents a directory of underground construction contractors in Canada. Includes A Van Egmond Construction in Ontario; Banister Majestic Inc. in Alberta; Cameron Mobile Welding Ltd. in British Columbia.
- One-call systems directory. // Underground Construction;Apr97, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p54
Presents a directory of companies involved in underground construction industry. Alabama Line Location Center; Underground Service Alert North of California; Miss Utility of Delmarva from Delaware; More.
- 2007 BUYER'S GUIDE. // Underground Construction;Aug2007, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p37
A directory for underground construction companies in the U.S. is presented.
- Canadian pipeline contractors discuss industry issues... // Underground Construction;Apr97, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p45
Presents information on the annual Canadian Contractors Roundtable discussion with four members of the Pipe line Contractors Association of Canada. Information on the participants in the roundtable discussion; How the participants' companies address safety issues; Information on the supply of...
- PLCA President Pushes For Competitive Labor Agreements. Klinger, Oliver // Underground Construction;Mar2005, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p34
Highlights the 57th Annual Pipeline Contractors Association convention, held in Scottsdale, Arizona. Theme; Keynote speaker; Officers and directors elected at the meeting; Attendees.
- Pipeline News. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 239 Issue 2, p24
The article offers brief information on "Pipeline News" newsletter for underground construction industry, which provides latest data contract data within the industry.
- HDD An Industry Staple. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Jun2014, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p4
The author reflects on the 16th annual horizontal directional drilling (HDD) market survey conducted by the periodical as of June 2014. Topics discussed include cost reductions for HDD contractors, the telecommunications market niche for HDD contractors and growth of HDD in the water market...
- Contractors Discuss Pressing Issues, Trends. Carpenter, Robert // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 228 Issue 1, p49
Presents issues discussed at the annual underground construction and gas distribution contractors conference held in Dallas, Texas in 2000. Problems faced by contractors due to shortage of skilled labor in the construction industry; Requirement of proper safety and damage prevention programs in...