DAN SNIERSON'S HIT LIST
- DAN SNIERSON'S HIT LIST. Snierson, Dan // Entertainment Weekly;9/23/2011, Issue 1173, p26
The article presents a satirical view of entertainment industry-related news including actor Charlie Sheen's 46th birthday celebration, a car accident involving actress Reese Witherspoon, and the television network HBO's acquisition of a television series about cable news written by Aaron Sorkin.
- Hot List. Gallagher, Jenna Gabrial // Harper's Bazaar;Jan2009, Issue 3566, p75
The article presents a list of films, books, and designs rated as "Hot" for January 2009, including the film "Bride Wars" starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway, the book "Archive" featuring the photography of Melvin Sokolsky, and hand-engraved note cards designed by Giles Deacon for Smythson.
- Hot Sheet. // Cosmopolitan;Jan2010, Vol. 248 Issue 1, p25
The article presents a list of popular culture items in 2010 including sparkly leggings, apocalypse-themed films like "Legion" and "The Book of Eli," and relationships with older men.
- The best books of 1997. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/29/97-01/05/97, Issue 1, p91
Lists and highlights the best ten books for 1997 chosen by critics from `Time' magazine. Fiction such as `Mason & Dixon,' by Thomas Pynchon; `Underworld,' by Don DeLillo; Non-fiction such as `Into Thin Air,' by Jon Krakauer; `A People's Tragedy,' by Orlando Figes; More, including the choice for...
- What's IN What's OUT. // People Style Watch;Nov2008, p64
The article presents lists of what trends are popular and not popular in November 2008 including high-tech beauty gadgets (popular), and printing out directions (not popular).
- Short List. Corliss, Richard; Jones, Radhika; Poniewozik, James; Tyrangiel, Josh // Time;1/12/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 1, p55
The article presents a list of recommended popular culture activities for the week of January 12, 2009 including the television show "Damages," the motion picture "The Class," and the book "Disquiet."
- THE Must List. // Entertainment Weekly;9/4/2009, Issue 1063, p8
The article presents a list of items associated with popular culture for the week of September 4, 2009 including the television program "Top Chef: Las Vegas," the book "Await Your Reply," by Dan Chaon and the television program "Project Runway" being broadcasted on the Lifetime television network.
- THE MUST LIST. // Entertainment Weekly;10/10/2008, Issue 1015, p80
The article lists ten popular culture items including the book "The Rest is Noise," by Alex Ross, the special edition DVD of the film "L.A. Confidential" and the book "Creepy Cute Crochet," by Christen Haden.
- MUST-DOS OF THE MONTH! // Glamour;Mar2009, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p60
The article presents a list of activities the magazine "Glamour" suggests that women take part in in March 2009 including read the book "Happens Every Day," by Isabel Gillies, listen to the album "It's Not Me, It's You," by Lily Allen and go see the film "Sunshine Cleaning."