- Floating Pipes PULLED UNDERGROUND. Greenfield, Steve // Construction Bulletin;3/5/2007, Vol. 292 Issue 9, p6
The article presents information related to sewer construction. In 2006, the Metropolitan Council in Minnesota hired Somerset, Wisconsin-based Frontier Pipeline LLC for major sewer construction work in White Bear Township and the city of White Bear Lake, a northeast suburb of the Twin Cities....
- UCT EDUCATIONAL TRACKS, Jan 30-Feb. 1. // Underground Construction;Oct2006 Supplement, p3
The article presents a lists of educational programs offered on the Underground Construction Technology International Conference and Exhibition from January 30 to February 1, 2007. Some of the topics that will be discussed include sewer and water rehabilitation technologies, trenchless...
- Untitled. // Underground Construction;Oct2006 Supplement, p5
The article presents information on several conventions related to underground construction technology. Some of the topics that will be discussed in the conventions include horizontal directional drilling, sewer construction and rehabilitation, underground utilities construction and...
- Drilling From The Inside. // Underground Construction;Sep2005, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p46
Describes Perrysville, Ohio-based utility construction firm Palmer Enterprises LLC's experience of installing a 6-inch storm sewer line for an indoor water park planned for the Comfort Inn using a horizontal directional drilling machine. Purchase of a Vermeer Navigator D33x44 rig; Length of a...
- MASTERS OF EVERY TRADE. // Underground Construction;Dec2015, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p40
The article offers information on several educational programs to be offered from February 3-4, 2016 as part of the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia. The educational programs include Sewer Construction & Rehabilitation, Pipe Bursting...
- Sliplining Extends Life Cycle For Milwaukee Sewer. // Underground Construction;Mar2003, Vol. 58 Issue 3, pR15
Focuses on the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District's installation of 63-inch diameter Hobas pipes on the Claybourn Street section as part of the Central Metropolitan Interceptor Sewer Rehabilitation Project. Results of Burdick & Howson's evaluation of the rehabilitation process; Contractors.
- Pipe - Polyethylene. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p81
A directory for polyethylene pipe providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Pipe - Polypropylene. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p81
A directory for polypropylene pipe providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Sewer project will detour trail users. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;1/4/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 1, pA1
The article reports that a force main sewer pipe to be installed in St. Charles, Missouri starting January 16, 2012 will require users of the Katy Trail between Adams and Olive streets to take a detour.