PRc holds pipe rehab design symposiums
- Trenchless Methods Embrace Plastic Pipe. // Underground Construction;Oct2002, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p52
Focuses on the adoption of plastic pipes in trenchless methods in the U.S. Compatibility of plastic pipe and trenchless construction; Advantage of using high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes in trenchless construction; Types of trenchless methods used to bury HDPE pipes.
- Lateral testing. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Mar1997, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p18
Discusses rehabilitation of water and sewer line systems in Florida using trenchless methods. Laterals treatment of Orange Gardens Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation; Goal in designing Kissimmee project; Information about U-Liner pipe and its installation.
- HDPE Pipe And Trenchless Techniques. // Underground Construction;Oct2001, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p20
Discusses the various uses of high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes and trenchless techniques. Characteristics of polyethylene pipes that make it suitable for various infrastructure installations; Analysis of the wastewater infrastructure needs of the United States; Discussion on the role of...
- Developments In Plastics Pipe Technology And Trenchless Installation. Harget, David; Bowman, Jeremy // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 228 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on the developments in plastics pipeline systems used in trenchless installation and rehabilitation in Great Britain. Components of the pressure pipes; Cost-effectiveness of the plastics pipes; Properties of the plastics pipe systems.
- No Trenches Needed. Pitts, Marilyn // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;May2000, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p26
Informs on the trenchless pipe replacement plumbing technology developed by Arcadia, California-based SGV Companies. Capacity to replace 55 feet of pipe without disturbing a row of trees and a tiled patio located above the pipes; Drawing of hardened steel splitting head through the pipe to be...
- How Trenchless Construction Is Helping Solve Austin's Wastewater Problems. Tubb, Maretta // Underground Construction;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, pR8
Offers a look at the trenchless methods that Cullum Pipe Systems Inc. employs in the sewer lines relining project in Austin, Texas. Information concerning the project; Information on sliplining; Details on U-Linear installations; Discussion on the preparation work.
- Trenchless Technology. Lancaster, John // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul98, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p32
Discusses technological innovations resulting to the merger of technology between manhole-to-manhole pipe lining and residential sectional repair lining. Advances in trenchless technology; Catalytic effect of environmental mandates; Manhole-to-manhole technology; Cured-in-place; Fold-and-form;...
- New Trenchless Pipe Replacement. // Underground Construction;Jan2003, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p71
Reports that Charles Machine Works Inc. will be the licensing agent for the patented InneReam Trenchless Pipe Replacement System. Features of the InneReam system; Process of operation under the system.
- Polish microtunnelling using the world's largest vitrified clay pipes. Kuliczkowska, Emilia; Lichosik, Dominika; Polanska-Zorychta, Katarzyna // Trenchless International;Apr2013, Issue 19, p34
The article presents information on the use of vitrified clay pipes (VCP) in several trenchless construction projects in Poland. It informs that VCPs were used in two trenchless installations due to their high durability, resistant to corrosion and favourable strength parameters. It also informs...