Integrating trenchless into the bid process
- Phoenix Seeks Trenchless Proposals For Solving Unique Project Challenges. // Underground Construction;Dec2007, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that the city of Phoenix, Arizona along with the Project Engineering Consultants Ltd. (PEC) is inviting contractors to investigate possible trenchless options that will mitigate the impact of the planned gravity sewer along Broadway Road on area businesses. Interested...
- Trenchless keeps traffic moving. // American City & County;Oct95, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p36
Features the use of trenchless technology as cost-effective solutions to both emergency repair and regular maintenance without completely shutting down traffic flow in Chicago, Illinois. Trenchless pipeline reconstruction using cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP); Inversion process; CIPP's properties...
- Trenchless helps Virginia town avoid parking problems. // American City & County;Feb96, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p63
Reports on the use of trenchless technology to replace sanitary sewer lines in a commercial and residential area in Vienna, Virginia. Benefits of the method; Details of the rehabilitation; Installation of corrosion-proof pipe.
- Contractor combines pipe ramming with directional drilling. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p29
Describes the trenchless construction strategy used by D&K Horizontal Drilling. Incorporation of a pipe ramming tool when performing directional drilling bores; Procedures performed to complete the process.
- Gaining social, PR benefits from trenchless. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Oct97, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the practice of trenchless construction and rehabilitation in the United States. Benefits of trenchless technologies; Overview of the trenchless process; Public awareness on trenchless construction; Case studies on cities using trenchless technology. INSETS: Cookies?...
- DON'T MISS. // Utility Week;9/5/2014, p30
A calendar of events for Great Britain in September 2014 is presented which includes the NO-DIG LIVE 2014 biennial trenchless technology exhibition, and the West Midlands HAUC16th Annual Roadshow.
- Planning underway for NASTT's 2015 No-Dig Show. // Canadian Underground Infrastructure;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p44
The article offers information on the trade show and conference titled "2015 No-Dig Show" organised by the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT) to be held in Denver, Colorado from March 15-19, 2015.
- San Diego To Host WESTT No-Dig. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Aug2015, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p28
The article focuses on the 11th Western Regional No-Dig Conference & Exhibition hosted by the Western Society for Trenchless Technology (WESTT) in San Diego, California on October 26-27, 2015 with focus on addressing problems concerning construction and management of underground utilities.
- GOLD RUSH! // Trenchless International;Oct2012, Issue 17, p40
The article offers information on the no-dig show "The Great Trenchless Gold Rush" by the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT) which will be held in Sacramento convention Center in California from March 3 to 7 2013.