NASTT names new executive director
- ...and the winner is. // Business News New Jersey;3/31/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the name chosen for New Jersey's high-tech prowess by the New Media Association of New Jersey. Cyburbia as chosen name.
- Technology development assistance in Central New York. Trachtenberg, Robert // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;05/11/98, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p1T
Profiles several technology development organizations across New York State. Central New York Technology Development Organization; Mohawk Valley Applied Technology Corp.; Southern Tier Alliance for Manufacturing and Technology; Services offered; Contact information.
- Infertility clinic success rates published. // HealthFacts;Apr92, Vol. 17 Issue 155, p1
Reports that a registry for the nation's infertility clinics has been established to provide couples with per-clinic success rates for the most common procedures. Low chances of achieving a full-term pregnancy; Cost range; Annual publication of the book by the Society for Assisted Reproductive...
- Las Vegas technology organizations. // Las Vegas Business Press;11/17/97, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p13
Presents information on several technology organizations in Las Vegas, Nevada. International Interactive Communications Society (IICS); Nevada Technology Council (NTC); Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR).
- Call for papers. // Products Finishing;Jul97, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p114
States that the Southern Society for Coatings Technology and the Department of Polumer Science at the University of Southern Mississippi invites all person interested to submit papers for presentation at the Twenty-Fifth Annual International Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coatings Symposium,...
- Society promotes technology literacy. // T H E Journal;Jun96, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the mission of the American Technology Honor Society (ATHS). Promotion of technological literacy, scholarship, service and leadership; Sponsorship by the National Association of Secondary Principals and the Technology Student Association; Students' level of membership.
- Area's New Media Association to put faces on cyber contacts. Kwiatoski, Debbie // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/10/96, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the Hudson Valley New Media Association's plan to put up networking sessions for Internet surfers. Membership in special programs and networking; Problems inherent in developing a New Media industry.
- Resources for technology-using educators. // Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p254
Provides information relating to the International Society for Technology in Education. Provision of an excellent educational environment for every student; Improvement of educator's access to instructional tools; Contact information.
- The seeds of a high-tech union sprout in Washington. Tyson, James L. // Christian Science Monitor;9/7/99, Vol. 91 Issue 197, p18
Reports on the creation of the Washington Alliance of Technology Workers (WashTech) a union for employees in the computer and software industry.