- Pipe company grabs top ad leads again. // WaterWorld;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p5
Reveals that pipe company CSR Pipeline Systems' April 1998 advertisement received the most inquiries from readers of `WaterWorld' in 1998. Recipient of `WaterWorld' periodical's Top of the World award; Full-page advertisement's emphasis on the firm's IHC Spot and Lateral Repair Systems product.
- Top '97 ad featured plastic pipe, fittings. // WaterWorld;Apr98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p5
Reports that a CSR Pipeline Systems advertisement featuring high-density polyethylene pipe, fittings and valves has won the Top of the World award from the `WaterWorld' magazine. Advertisement's drawing of the largest number of reader services responses of any advertisement in 1997; Profile on...
- U-Liner licensee achieves one million foot milestone. // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p60
Reports on CSR Pipeline Systems' announcement that Madsen/Barr-allwaste Inc. has installed its one millionth foot of U-Liner pipe. Remarks from Rich Jakovac, CSR vice president of sales and marketing.
- CSR Pipeline sells process back to IHC. // Plastics News;12/13/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 43, p19
Reports on the sale of the thermoset prepreg pipe rehabilitation process of CSR Pipeline Systems to original owner IHC Inc. Reason for sale of the business.
- Untitled. // WaterWorld;Sep98, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p13
Features equipment and supplies used in water quality management from CSR Pipeline Systems available as of September 1998. Includes a cured-in-place pipe repair system; Stormwater interceptor; Concrete pipe and box products.
- IHC Rehabilitation Products Formed. // Underground Construction;Feb2000, Vol. 55 Issue 2, pR-2
Reports on the sale of Intralaminar Heat Cure (IHC) division of CSR Pipeline Systems to IHC Rehabilitation Products. Year when the IHC Rehabilitation Products is formed; Description of the IHC process.
- Court Rules In Favor Of Pipelining Products. // Underground Construction;Feb2000, Vol. 55 Issue 2, pR-2
Reports that the United States District Court for Delaware has ruled in favor of Pipelining Products in a patent infringement suit filed in 1998 by CSR Pipeline Systems. When the court's decision was released; Summary of the judgment; Pipelining Products' operations and plans.
- CSR Pipeline Systems. // Underground Construction;Feb98, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p68
Reports on CSR Pipeline Systems' decision to approach the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas to reactivate its pending patent infringement lawsuit against American Pipe & Plastics and its AM-Liner sewer rehabilitation products and installation. US Patent Office's...
- Ultraliner introduces next generation of pipeliner. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Dec96, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p73
Reports on the development of PVC-ALLOY, a pipeliner design by Ultraliner Inc. and Condea Vista, formerly Vista Chemical. Conduction of field testing; Product specification; Enhancement of polyvinyl chloride compounds; Flexural strengths.