Minnesota to Sell $55M in Rare Non-GO Deal, Keeping State at AAA
- St. Paul Port Authority again argues only bondholders can stop default. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/05/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30408, p35
Reports that Saint Paul Port Authority officials are preventing a default on $200 million of outstanding revenue bonds. Restructuring of the fund securing the port authority; Percentage of the bondholder participation needed to accomplish restructuring.
- St. Paul Port Authority Readies State Office Building Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/19/2013, Vol. 384, p1
The article offers information on the St. Paul Port Authority, Minnesota that expects 20 percent in present value savings and has planned for 117 million U.S. dollar for refunding of lease revenue bonds. It reveals that bonds will refund 53 million U.S dollar to Freeman office building for lease...
- St. Paul Port Agency Selling $140M for Office Buildings. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p4
Reports on the plan of Saint Paul Port Authority to sell its lease revenue bonds in the U.S. Use of the bonds for an annual state appropriation in a lease agreement with Minnesota; Preparation for the price of the deal; Worth of the deal.
- S&P puts negative outlook on St. Paul bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/07/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30305, p34
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s bond fund rating of Saint Paul Port Authority in Minnesota. Expected default of the authority's revenue bond fund; Projects under the fund; Attempts of the authority to restructure the fund.
- Tender Offers Sought. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/28/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31500, p1
Reports that investors holding 184 million dollars of bonds from Saint Paul Port Authority's 876 Common Revenue Bond Fund have to submit tender offers until November 22, 2002. Seal of approval on a subsequent tender offer when reserve levels fall to ten million dollars; Conduction of the tender...
- St. Paul Port Authority Wraps Up Tender Offer On Common Bond Fund. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/20/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31537, p3
Reports that the Saint Paul Port Authority, Saint Paul, Minnesota, has completed a tender offer on the Common Bond Fund managed by it. Details of the tender submissions received by the tender agent U.S. Bank National Association; Scheduled date for the agent to begin making payments to...
- Appeal to Delay Liquidation Of St. Paul Port's Bond Fund. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32727, p7
The article reports on the delay of the liquidation for the bond funds of Saint Paul Port Authority in Minnesota. The authority's plan to terminate its 876 Bond Fund, liquidate its assets, and distribute the proceeds to remaining investors holding $51 million of outstanding bonds has been...
- St. Paul Authority Going Back to the Drawing Board on 876 Bond Fund. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p3
The article reports on the efforts of the Saint Paul Port Authority in Minnesota to resolve its faltering 876 Bond Fund to provide benefits for all bondholders.
- St. Paul Port Authority, Lawyers Argue Over Use of Pledged Assets. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/1/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33376, p3
The article reports on the conflict between the lawyers for a group of 876 fund bondholders and the Saint Paul Port Authority regarding the alleged misuse of revenue generated from assets pledged to bondholders in Chicago, Illinois.