Successfully Designing slides into Electronic Enclosures
- Product Spotlight. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p62
Introduces several products related to electronic industry. Automated optical inspection system from Agilent Technologies Inc.; Introduction of an employee management software; Benefits of servo press, a Windows controlled software from e-Trax Inc.
- The Art of Solder-Tracking: Six Laws. Scrupski, Steve // Electronic Design;7/23/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 15, p44
Reprints a 1961 article about the six laws of tacking, a must-know for electronics engineers. Twisting; Cutting; Avoiding parallelism; Old solder; Corollary; Avoiding tacking two wires.
- DIN Rail Terminal Blocks. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the introduction of the ASK 3 series of DIN Rail Terminal Blocks for electronic devices by Konvar Interconnect Products Inc. Description of features and functions; Contact information.
- New Products. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p14
Describes various electronic devices. Radiometer for ultraviolet light intensity monitoring from Dymax Corp.; Microwave test assemblies from W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.; Simulator system from Schaffner EMC Inc.
- Boards & Modules. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p50
Describes various electronic devices for boards and modules. Dual-port utility board from Access I/O Product Inc.; Evaluation board for field-programmable gate-arrays from Actel Corp.
- Power Sources & Circuit Protection. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p56
Describes various power sources and circuit protection products for electronic devices. Battery Back-Up Unit (BBU) from Weidmuller; Surge protection device from Square D/Schneider Electric.
- Passive & Discrete Components. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p64
Describes passive and discrete components products for electronic devices. Plastic dielectric capacitors from Sprague-Goodman Electronics Inc.; Oscillators from Fox Electronics.
- Electronic Hardware. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p68
Describes various electronic hardware products. Sockets from Ironwood Electronics; Ball screws from PEM Fastening Systems.
- Electronic Flash Troubleshooting And Repair. Goldwasser, Sam // Poptronics;Oct2001, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p53
Presents several troubleshooting and repair techniques in electronic flash units. Replacement of batteries in units with intermittent cycle time; Inspection of the flash tube for physical damage; Substitution of another energy storage capacitor.