- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p13
Presents information on invitation by various bond issuers for sealed bids. Bonds for which Alabama University Board of Trustees, Alabama have invited bids; Options available to bidders; Modes of payment available with bidders.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p13
Presents information on invitation of bids for various bonds in the U.S. Refunding bonds of McGehee School District in Arkansas; Financial advisers for Baltimore County in Maryland; Mode of payment for various bids.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31297, p11
Presents information related to several sealed bids invited for the issue of bonds for the month of January 2002. Delivery date of bonds; Bonds value; Description of bonds.
- Lincoln-University Agency to Competitively Sell $100M of RZEDBs, BARs. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p4
The article reports on the competitive bids took by City of Lincoln and University of Nebraska for the recovery zone economic bonds, worth 100 million U.S. dollars and Build America Bonds in Nebraska.
- Hot on the Heels of Note Success, Wisconsin Readies GOs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33547, p6
The article reports on the plan of the state of Wisconsin to take bids on the 338 million U.S. dollars of new-money general obligation bonds on July 20, 2011.
- Contracts. // Contract Journal;7/26/2006, Vol. 434 Issue 6585, p19
The article reports on the bidding competition for Surrey County Council's street-lighting private finance initiative (PFI) deal in England. Balfour Beatty Power Networks will square up to a bid from Skanska-Laing, but the light has gone out for a pitch by the third bidder Vinci Investments for...
- Network firms trim low-carbon bids. // Utility Week;5/6/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that electricity network companies with the exception of CE Electric, have submitted bids for money under the Low Carbon Network Fund, that will allow them to compete among themselves for an annual pot of up to 64 million British pounds, with the biggest bid of 25 million...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p12
Presents information related to invitation of sealed bids for bonds in the U.S. as of December 13, 2001. Delivery details of the bids; Mode of payments for various bids; Financial advisers on various deals.
- Kosovo receives two bids for telecom operator PTK. // Regional Today;04/04/2013, p3
The article reports on the bids received by Kosovo for a 75% stake in telecom operator PTK in 2013.