The Week Ahead: Institutional Sellers Seek to Tap Retail's Feeding Frenzy
- Calling All Coupon Clippers. Darks, Martin C. // Business News New Jersey;03/28/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p16
Discusses the advantages of offering coupons for small and mid-sized businesses in the United States. Trial and repeat purchases of customers; Impact of coupons on consumer shopping decisions.
- all you This month's valuable coupons. // All You;04/01/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p4
A list of the products that offer discount coupons for the month of April 2011 is presented, including Air Wick Scented Oil Refill, Colgate Total Gum Defense Toothpaste, and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cosmetics.
- Clipping frenzy. // St. Charles Journal;8/24/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 68, pB1
Description of the informative session "Making Cent$ of Couponing" and "Discover Your Coupon Style" being offered by St. Charles City County Library District in Missouri are provided.
- Extreme couponing or extreme unreality? Geer, Charles E. // Monroe County Clarion;6/29/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 28, pA7
The author believes that extreme couponing or the obsession of collecting every coupon available in the market and exchanging them for an excessive amount of goods is extreme unreality.
- IMPENDING DEMISE OF PAPER COUPONS? // USA Today Magazine;Nov2010, Vol. 139 Issue 2786, p8
The article reports on the prospects of digital coupons which will likely revolutionize the U.S. retail industry in 2010.
- Retailers Embrace Coupon Program. ANGRISANI, CAROL // SN: Supermarket News;9/5/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 36, p20
The article focuses on the popularity of coupon programs in the retail industry in the U.S.
- Shift to GS1 Databar For Coupons on Track. // MMR;1/10/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p128
The article reports on the scheduled implementation of the new GS1 Databar for coupons announced by the Grocery Manufacturers Association and the Joint Industry Coupon Committee.
- Disappointing year has marketers rethinking coupon strategies. // Drug Store News;6/17/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p140
Presents the results of a CMS study released in 2002 in the U.S., regarding coupon distribution by marketers. Reasons behind the reconsideration of marketers about coupon distribution; Decline in coupon distribution in 2001 versus the prior year; Increase in the average value of a coupon.
- all you This month's valuable coupons. // All You;4/27/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p4
The article presents the publication's April 2012 valuable coupons and total savings, including Brita Earth Month Value Pack, Lysol and St. Joseph Aspirin.