New Orleans Refunding Being Audited by IRS
- Most Audited Hospitals Expected To Restructure Debt, Lawyers Say. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p1
Focuses on the result of the audit made by the Internal Revenue Service on nonprofit hospitals having acquisition-financing bond issues in the U.S. Chances for the hospital to restructure debt; Impact of the proposed regulations on acquisition finance debt on the hospitals; Increase deals...
- IRS Audits Cause Minor Market Ripple for Casino Bonds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p6
Reports on the audit of two deals sold by conduit issuers on behalf of Native American tribes for casino-related facilities by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Yield of the bonds; Sell of bonds being audit by Capital Trust Agency on behalf of Seminole Indian Tribe of Florida; Maturation of the...
- Kentucky Counties Association Faces IRS Audit. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p23
Reports on the audit of the tax and revenue anticipation certification of participating notes issued by the Kentucky Association of Counties Advance Revenue Program in 2003 by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Notification of the issuer of the audit; Initiation of a routine examination.
- Another Solid-Waste Audit: IRS Examines $120 Million Deal. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p40
Reports on an audit conducted by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service on the issue of solid-waste bonds by New York City Industrial Development Agency for a recycling facility. Details of the bonds issue; Reasons for conducting the audit.
- IRS: Advisory Committee Expects to Look At Possible Revisions to Audit Process. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/15/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31491, p5
Focuses on the project launched by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service's (IRS) public advisory committee to review the IRS auditing procedures. Investigation of the processes used for audit examination; Study of the use of customer satisfaction surveys in the bond area; Concept involved in the...
- Minnesota City Announces Audit of. $53.8 Million of Health Care Bonds. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;10/22/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33204, p23
The article reports on the move of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to audit the 53.8 million dollars of bonds issued by Maple Grove, Minnesota in 2005. The author states that the city government has revealed that it has received a letter from the IRS which announced that the bonds had been...
- IRS Auditing Minnesota BAB Issue. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;9/9/2015, p23
The article reports that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service has decided to audit 91 million U.S. dollars of Build America Bonds (BAB) issued by the Minnesota Public Facilities Authority in fall 2010, and cites the finance team of the bonds, including Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the underwriter.
- Three More Issuers Disclose IRS Audits, Bringing Recent Total to 10. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32369, p5
The article reports on U.S. Internal Revenue Service action to audit three bond issuers. The government's revenue agency continued its effort to investigate bond transactions. Gilliam County, Oregon and Nevada Department of Business and Industry were both audited for their issuance of 50 million...
- IRS Re-Audits Ohio Agency, Calls Arkansas Agency Bonds Taxable. Humes, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33460, p7
The article reports on an audit of 3 million dollars of bonds in Little Rock, Arkansas opened by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.