FLORIDA: Revising Taxes
- Making patches to protect you. // Black Enterprise;Feb1990, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p108
Profiles John McKay, project supervisor at Rohm and Haas, a chemical manufacturer. Research into protective devices for field soldiers; Focus on the development of Ambersorb, an absorbent material that captures and decomposes toxic chemicals.
- John McKay. // Coach & Athletic Director;Sep2001, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p41
Presents several anecdotes from the late football coach John McKay.
- Kill the Bill? // Canadian Mining Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 131 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses the bill in the federal Parliament of Canada introduced by Liberal member of Parliament (MP) John McKay seeking the improvement of accountability for mining companies in developing countries.
- Obituary. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/17/97, Vol. 200 Issue 11, p25
Presents an obituary for John K. McKay, a former president of Chandler Co., who died on February 17, 1997.
- John McKay, 1950-2004. Hunt, Gordon // Information Scotland;Dec2004, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p9
Pays tribute to the late John McKay, head of information services at the Glasgow School of Art in Scotland.
- POWER PLAYER. Burns, Susan // Sarasota Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p74
Profiles Bradenton, Florida senator John McKay. Authorship and passage of an amendment that transferred the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art into the hands of the Florida State University; Powers as president of the state Senate; Involvement in a divorce scandal with a telecommunications...
- GAME CLAIMED. // Archery Action with Outdoor Connections;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p14
A table is presented which lists the bowhunters including Andrew Gaff, Shane Argent, and John McKay.
- NEW HEAD FOR ASUREQUALITY. // SupermarketNews;Apr2014, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
The article announces that John McKay has been appointed the new chief executive officer of food safety company AsureQuality Ltd.
- LSC picks anti-reform president. // Human Events;04/11/97, Vol. 53 Issue 14, p19
Reports on the election of John Mckay as the Legal Services Corp. president. Opposition to congressional reforms imposed upon the agency; Republican status; Republican support for the reforms.