Municipal Bond Activities
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p27
Presents a calendar of seminars and conferences related to the U.S. bond market to be held from February 14, 2002 to October 9, 2002. Discussion on variable-rate debt to be held by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York; Presentation of annual tax seminar by the National Association of Bond...
- EHYA Hosts First Conference. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;11/20/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p8
Announces the first conference of European High Yield Association and the Society of Investment Professionals in London, England. Inclusions of structural subordination and liquidity on the issues for discussion; Format of the conference; List of panelists.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p32
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by several organizations in the bond market in the U.S. from September 29, 2005 to October 30, 2005.
- FINANCIAL INNOVATIONS & DERIVATIVE SYMPOSIUM. // Bond Buyer;11/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31012, p28
Presents bond market statistics in the United States presented at The Bond Buyer Financial Innovations & Derivative Symposium in New York City. Purchase agreements; Municipal swap index.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32242, p36
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by several commercial associations in the bond market in the U.S. from October 20, 2005 to December 6, 2005.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p36
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions in the bond market in the U.S. from April 27, 2005 to May 19, 2005.
- Securities gathering draws 150. // Business Insurance;4/1/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p23
Highlights the Second Annual Risk-Linked Securities Conference by the Bond Markets Association in Aventura, Florida.
- TBMA Conference to Spread the Word on Growing Taxable Market. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31736, p1
Announces the hosting of a conference by the Bond Market Association in Washington. Conference schedule; Theme of the conference; Objective of the conference.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32983, p23
The article offers information about several congresses and conventions related to the U.S. bond market, including the annual conference of the National Association of Independent Public Finance Advisors, the 2008 Fall Educational Conference of the National Association of Local Housing Finance...