Fitch Announces Joynt as President, CEO
- A different type of credit reference. Young, David T. // Business Credit;Jun97, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p8
Presents information on the Credit Industry. How the industry measures customer's financial numbers and ratios; Information from the banks on customers; How capital is measured by banks; Analysis and reports on banks.
- Finding international credit information. Pagell, Ruth A. // Business Credit;Mar1998, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p15
Provides information on the issue of international credit information. Listing of a variety of areas that international credit encompasses; Information on credit ratings for banks. INSET: Credit company addresses.
- Sources and uses of funds, nonfarm nonfinancial corporate... // Economic Indicators;Jan1996, p29
Presents statistical information on credit market funds in the United States for the period 1985 until 1995.
- The credit rating industry. Cantor, Richard; Packer, Frank // Quarterly Review (01476580);Summer/Fall94, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p1
Shows that although the ratings of credit rating agencies provide accurate rank-orderings of default risk, the meaning of specific letter grades varies over time and across agencies. Limitations of regulations; Arguments of the authors; Evolution and economics of the ratings industry; Transition...
- Secondary resources can prove valuable for credit information. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/5/96, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on the importance of secondary resources of credit information. Traditional sources of credit information; Remarks of Les Kirschbaum, president of MidContinent Agencies Inc.; Trade magazines, business journals and newspapers; Editorial media; Sales representatives.
- Credit parley sets session on factoring. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/14/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 69, p23
Features the 19th Annual Credit Smorgasbord sponsored by the New York Institute of Credit at the New York Hilton. Topics to be discussed; Guests speakers.
- State net canceled. // Business Credit;Apr94, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the cancellation of the State Net effective January 1, 1994.
- International contacts. // Business Credit;Feb96, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p42
Presents contact information pertaining to credit management bureaus in several countries.
- The `Good Old Days' of credit reporting? Clemente, Larry // Credit World;JAN/FEB90, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p29
Offers a look at credit reporting of credit authorizer Rip Van Winkle in 1970s and in 1990s. Credit industry's progress in 20 years; Comparison between the credit bureau in the 1970 and the 1990; Slow credit approval in the 1970s; Credit bureau that sold only credit reports in the 1970s.